Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Hahaha. “You MONSTER!”

When I started to pull them out to go into their new homes, my man just kinda fell over, like the surrounding plants had been holding him up.

3 Likes

That’s wild. I haven’t heard of anything like that before.

2 Likes

That’s actually what I was thinking. :rofl:
So weird…

2 Likes

It probably had something to do with the absolute horrid conditions these plants have been subjected to.

90°

38% RH

This fucking slime bath I just walked into.

6 Likes

Oh sweet baby Jesus

4 Likes

Eww
That’s definitely a contributing factor I’m sure!

2 Likes

It’s straight crazy. The other day I peeked my head in to check things out. Cousins plants were rebounding and the hoodroponics just had a few spots with a tinge of green. Not a super concern as far as I was concerned. I walked in there today and almost fainted when I saw this bubbling toxic avenger looking ass shit brewing with my ladies.

5 Likes

Think you could salvage a cut from it and try again?

2 Likes

Nah. Don’t really care for real. I still have 8 other Gojis that made it. I’m just gonna pretend that busted joint was a male so it’s no skin off my butt. Lol. The 2 plants that I have ear marked from seed are still with us and going strong. Can’t wait to see what they turn into.

2 Likes

Took the words right out my mouth

2 Likes

I was thinking about that too. Crazy.

You can have em back, I’m done with them :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Do you not use Hydroguard in that system?

1 Like

Hah. @Thats_bank I don’t know if you watched my last couple grows, but I be beating the dog shit out of my plants. No mercy. Don’t expect anything different this go around.

3 Likes

Not at all. I don’t use hydro guard in the big one either.

Poor babies we need a PPS for you :rofl:

1 Like

These grows usually have a sound track that goes with them. How could I forget?

2 Likes

You heard the newer Rittz album featuring Project Pat? I though PP had faded away.

2 Likes

Haha. Me too. I’ll never let project pat fade away.

For real though I didn’t know he put out anything new.

And I saw this a few days ago and this will be all I think of while I’m riding around blasting these classics

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8RVCjUy/

4 Likes

I just checked out that song feat PP. The hell? Did PP provide back up vocals on the chorus or something? My man wasn’t in the video or anything.

1 Like