Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Dang man! I actually felt a little pain when I read that!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Owe I felt that one too!!!

3 Likes

Did you name him Lefty? lol

4 Likes

So y’all are saying I need to catch this slippery son of a bitch and remove his nuts before I dispatch him… Or her. I haven’t been close enough. Maybe it’s a non issue.

3 Likes

Gotta at least take the fur off it,

2 Likes

Leave the males to make more, take all the females but one. Let the males fight over the female. Rinse and repeat

2 Likes

This just got way too complicated. I was just gonna sit inside with my 22 and set up a cantaloupe for him at a designated spot. My wife is worried about the noise of me shooting this thing in the backyard. So I told her I’d shoot it from inside the house. She’s still not convinced. I was like “If no one came knocking that time I let the 12 gauge rip inside the house, we’ll be fine.”

7 Likes

True or you could always bow hunt from inside the house. Gotta get a good stand set up though lol.

3 Likes

We used to shoot a .22 Marlin out of a little hole we cut in the screen of my buddy’s bedroom window in his grandparents condo in a retirement condo community in FL. Trust me, they’re quiet. His grandparents would get noise warnings about me just cruising into the place and to their building on a skateboard. Haha

3 Likes

You could always just invite them inside for dinner. Then take care of them lol

3 Likes

Can’t you just lure him into the back of your white van with no windows with a whistle and a stick?

5 Likes

Grandparents would be in the living room and kitchen while we were doing it too. Haha

4 Likes

Lol the promise of fresh veggies and puppies!

3 Likes

Just a van full of sunflowers and melons. His ass is grass.

I called a company to come trap it. These fools were like that’ll be $900 to set traps for 5 days and we’ll come check the traps every day. Also no guarantees we catch the thing and also no refunds. I’m in the wrong damn business.

6 Likes

I’ll charge you $800 to do the exact same thing :rofl:

4 Likes

I told the guy exactly like this “hey thanks for coming out man but here’s what I’m not trying to do; I’m not trying to spend no damn $900 on trapping this thing when I have a box of 22 upstairs.”

He said “you can’t shoot in this neighborhood.”

Can’t or shouldn’t? Don’t tell me what I can’t do. I take that as more of a challenge than anything.

6 Likes

Challenge accepted :rofl:

4 Likes

We definitely weren’t allowed to shoot in a retirement community of condo buildings, but we got away with it for about six months. Haha

4 Likes

Hahaha. Those retirement communities are nuts. My grandparents moved around the same community for 40 years.

2 Likes

We’d shoot the laundry room door when people would open it or just a tree when someone was walking by the tree. Looking back, it was super messed up. Like really really wrong shit.

2 Likes