Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

You’re going to have to say it was in self defense, he just came at you!

3 Likes

“Stand Your Ground” here. Haha

2 Likes

Fucking duty to retreat laws.

This is a get shot in the back state.

2 Likes

What’s that? The mid west is a stand your grounds group of states?

3 Likes

Everyone down here walking around like this:

4 Likes

Some dude just got clapped trying to rob a gas station and the guy pumping gas clapped him when he went in to go pay.

2 Likes

Run up on me and find out. Try some road rage nonsense, because you can’t handle the speed limit. I’ll double tap you center mass with a quickness. Haha

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds if there is a way to escape, we are required to run away if possible. Until you’re backed into a corner with no where to go, you can’t defend yourself.

2 Likes

You can get away with it soooo easily here. Especially on your property if you’re a homeowner. I know these nice looking corporate people in my new suburb are just camped out inside with tricked out ARs waiting for someone to come on their property. Haha

2 Likes

Haha… we have plenty of interstate shootings here. Like just hanging out the window shooting at shitty drivers. Shits ridiculous.

2 Likes

Crosman makes a .22 single cock air rifle for $120 bucks. Crosman 362. Quiet and could probably handle you rodent problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate driving these days. I’m doing the speed limit or 1-2 mph over in the right lane. People freak out riding my ass, flashing their brights, and whatnot. Especially over the bridge. People don’t think speed limits exist on the bridge or something. Wild stuff. Haha

2 Likes

man me too! shit gives me anxiety. Road rage aint worth it. Folks always on the radio or news

2 Likes

I’m in FL, so FL Man is always road raging. Haha I always see people ramming each other, holding guns out the window, hopping out to run up at lights, and so on. I don’t get what’s so difficult about driving the speed limit or passing in the left lane.

4 Likes

Hah. Driving in Florida is a trip. Like everyone down there is trying to set new qualifying records. But I get it though, that states long as hell with forever long backroads. Best to make tracks!

3 Likes

Man STL driving is like a free for all, also certain areas of the city if a car is riding up on you they try and get you to pull over a car jack ya. For real stl ain’t shit to hear of some kind of shooting.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Downtown Los Angeles was the same shit! If folks weren’t trying to clean your windows, they were trying to jack you

3 Likes

Crazy places everywhere these days it seems. I spent some years growing up in southside St Pete in the late 80’s and early 90’s during crack cocaine. Well, St Pete had a law that officers couldn’t pursue a person in a car.
No car chases. So, every person knows from a super young age that if the cops are after you, you just steal/car jack a car and drive away. Childs Park represent!! Was not fun being the only white kid in government housing. Haha

2 Likes

So many tourists and idiots get jacked at off-ramps out there. Haha

2 Likes