Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

My old boss 100% did this. He called it “pimp maneuvers” like it was a redeeming quality. I can’t count how may time I near died. I would look at the guy pale faced, sweat dripping into my ass. He’d snort and be like “pimp maneuver #123145”.

Looking back on it, it was pretty comical

2 Likes

Yeah the qualifying runs out here are real, like morning traffic into the city says speed limit 60 but it’s more around 90. Even the cops tell yell anything under 80 they won’t pull you over in the morning traffic. Shits crazy. But at the same point it time like highway 270 that kinda wraps around the out skirts of the city almost everyday there’s wreck on one section or another.

@PatHealy what kind of ammo do you run in that for a daily?

2 Likes

I’m outta likes fellas but I’m still reading along.

4 Likes

I gotta mouth for you. Campy indeed?

Face1

1 Like

2 Likes

9mm was my favorite round to shoot. I’ve only owned shotguns, though. LOTS of quail hunting and skeet shooting when I was growing up.

4 Likes

Have you ever ran the Hornady critical defense rounds?

1 Like

I have. I actually use them for this.

2 Likes

I honestly forgot I had this thing until you mentioned those rounds. Haha

Edit: I thought I gave it to my mom ages ago.

2 Likes

Now I’m keeping it for sure. Thing is pretty sweet, even if I’d never carry or use it. The grip laser is fun. Haha

2 Likes

man… had to quadruple check if that was a Governor.

2 Likes

Hahaha Just a little .38 Special J-Frame.

2 Likes

Sweet. I have that same gun. I’ve been thinking about switching to the spare set of pink grips it came with.

3 Likes

Everybody needs a snub nose for nostalgic fun.

2 Likes

I got ripped off. No extra grips. Just the rubber deal. They scammed me. Haha

I don’t actually pay for any of this stuff. Friend owns a shop.

2 Likes

I just know about any gun stuff, because of my friends I grew up with. Most went military and they’re now obsessed with guns.

2 Likes

You should def put the pink grips on for shits and giggles lol!

3 Likes

That 38 rides in my hoodie pouch during the winter.

I have an ex detective buddy that was like “you’re gonna be fumbling to get that thing out of your pouch!”

I told him " I’m not a cop bro. I’m shooting through the pouch!"

tumblr_mm36nkM0Qc1snpt38o1_400

3 Likes

But do you yell blamo when it goes through the pouch lol?

3 Likes

Watch the film Restrepo and check for dude reading the Surfer magazine. Thats my boy I grew up with. Most of them are all messed up and much much different than when we were younger. He was honestly the one that surprised me the most joining and he went full on into it. All because he sucked at college and him and his roommates became obsessed with that show Band of Brothers. He said I’m going to do that pointing to that show and I just laughed my ass off. Next thing I know I’m quizzing him with flash cards for the entrance test or whatever and his recruiter starts popping into their place while we’re smoking blunts and drinking. Haha Recruiter said “No wonder you keep failing your piss test. Here drink this.” Tossed him one of those old head shop detox drinks. Haha

3 Likes