Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

What’s squashing? :rofl: Good morning @Indicana_Jones

1 Like

Heyyyy. It’s an honest to God weekend. Nothing on the horizon for Saturday or Sunday. Nephew got dropped off last night and everyone is chilling. 10 pack of trimmers showed up a few days ago. Right on time to put this guy to work.

5 Likes

Put em to work! :joy:

3 Likes

Gonna give those spry fingers a work out.

2 Likes

Good morning. Family just showed up to trim? :grin:

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones idea of a family get together…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Lol. I’ll burn your feet. Keep trimming!

3 Likes

Does he need to be trained or can he jump right in?

3 Likes

He’s definitely gonna need some training. I know he likes to think he knows everything, but who doesn’t at that age.

4 Likes

That made me laugh out loud

5 Likes

one thing is most certain… I bet he’s not wearing readers while trimming :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s super slow lol. He was like “I’m sorry I’m not much help.” I told him not to sweat it and no matter how little he feels like he’s doing, that’s all the more I don’t have to do.

He also made us burgers tonight so there’s that. They were fire too.

5 Likes

Hugely helpful not having to stop trimming to cook and other stuff!!

4 Likes

And then you cracked the whip to make him trim faster :rofl::rofl:

That’s dope man. Glad he can help out. Maybe he’ll make a good industry professional one day

4 Likes

Back in the day when we had to trim a lot up quickly, which was regularly, we’d take adderall/Jack3d/or some other meth pre workout. Just go until it’s all done. Haha

4 Likes

I trimmed a plant in 20 minutes yesterday evening. Does it look pretty, no probably not. Did I remove every leaf, no absolutely not. Was I done in 20 minutes? Yes I was.

7 Likes

If I get started now I could maybe finish by the end of the day. Fuggin… These last couple days of 55% humidity made these plants dry out lightning quick. Need to check the hygrometer in yesterday’s bag and see what the actual damage is.

2 Likes

Morning y’all.

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. I’ve been voted to go to the store to get bread and more bacon for French toast breakfast. I’ll grab extra for all a y’all.

4 Likes

Please and thank you lol

Morning everyone :coffee:

2 Likes