Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

One of my favorite breakfast meals right there!
:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Damn. She dry as fuck at 46%

2 Likes

Now’s when those baster/canna brushes come in handy. They’re FAST on dryer stuff. I meant to take out a bud from the curing jar, and hit it with the brush, but I totally forgot.

2 Likes

Holy smokes. I finally put that bowl trimmer to work. She did it y’all. I grinded my way through 3 lbs 9 Ozs in just a couple of hours.

3 Likes

nice haul, man. I bet you’re happy the trimming is over. I truly hate that part. Got any plants lined up next?

2 Likes

Yep. I think I’m gonna spend the next few days deep cleaning every square inch of my grow equipment. Then I’m gonna drop these Sour Grape BOG repros into a shot glass. I was gonna take a break to let it cool down but it’s gonna be veg til mid September so we should be really really good.

4 Likes

So what was the grand total?

3 Likes

I lost a little weight to over drying. I’m sure I was dead on for 4 lbs.

5 Likes

Did you check their pockets? You probably should’ve checked their pockets :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah. He would never. He likes coming over here too much. He can smoke whenever he wants. He likes to fuck off and take naps and play video games without some one all up his ass about some bullshit ever 5 mins. He’s a chill little dude. He’s funny as fuck too. I don’t know why his bitch mom gives him such a hard time.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man. Turn him into a complete industry professional.

Trust is more valuable than skill

3 Likes

Someone trustworthy, you can teach the skills. Even if someone has all the skills , you can’t teach them to be trustworthy.

6 Likes

100% that. If they can’t trust you, you’ll never get the job to get the skills

3 Likes

Very nice! I’ve tried to grow a few grape strains but haven’t found one with that grape flavor. Someone gifted me some Grape Pie wax that was smack you in the face grape.

This is the way!

2 Likes

Hey @Indicana_Jones next time you go work on dying Joe’s house, can you over charge him $120 so I can buy some seeds. Yeah? Cool thanks!! :rofl::rofl:

I’ve been looking and reading about umami seeds and yesterday I got to sample some first hand and it was absolute :fire:

2 Likes

I never read it put that way but it couldn’t be more true.

2 Likes

The only real problem he has is he wants to let everyone know just how clever he is. He needs to learn the value in just shutting the fuck up. Like I know he thinks his bullshit stories sound like “Leaves of Grass” to him and his friends, but he really needs to learn that the less you say is the less that can be used against you.

7 Likes

I tell my kids it’s harder to put your foot in your mouth if it’s closed.

2 Likes

The problem with getting too full of yourself and your skill set is eventually you will run into someone that is far beyond your understanding. If you are very lucky he or she will see potential instead of a braggart and take the time to educate instead of ridiculing the enormous size of your head. lol
Any horseman knows a wannabe horseman when he sees one. And it doesn’t take long.
BTW I don’t consider myself a “horseman”, just a guy that has owned horses and been around them most of my life. That’s because I’ve met a few true masters of communicating with the critters. It is truly amazing to see that. My uncle and grandpa knew the language. My father-in-law did as well. I have trained a few but these men were my teachers and I’ll never be on their level. Just not enough practical experience and not enough lifetime left to gain the experience needed.

6 Likes

Animals read body language, that’s a lost art practically.

4 Likes