Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Nah. Y’all see how Indy doesn’t like ketchup. I don’t like hotdogs/sausages with a casing. Fuck that.

I can’t stand the snap on the bite through. It ruins my appetite

4 Likes

to be honest, I was gonna say that’s the best part! I’m not a fan of those softies

3 Likes

Meat is meat and casing is intestine.

I know that sausage and hotdogs are made from primarily byproducts lol. Im aware of my hypocrisy :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We’ll see now it all just depends though. A hotdog boiled is good in a hotdog bar setup. Then with casing should be slow cooked in the crockpot full of sauerkraut. Then rolled on rollers for a chili cheese dog. And finally grilled for ketchup and spicy brown.

2 Likes

With a touch of honey.

2 Likes

I’m a honey mustard guy lol

1 Like

See now. Honey mustard isn’t bad but it rates just above plain yellow for me. And is extremely situational.

But I love honey on its own.

3 Likes

It’s supreme when you make it yourself. You control the ratio of honey to mustard

2 Likes

damnit! @Gadarien went full detail. Made my stomach growl.

I gotta be real though, those fried bologna reminded me so much of a hotdog, but EXTRA. They were kick as with just mustard and mayo

4 Likes

What is bologna if not a full chub hotdog :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro. I’ll fight over whether you can mayo a hotdog or not. But this isn’t the place for mayo discussion.

2 Likes

Y’all ever get Sheetz hot dogs? We call them death dogs where I grew up.

3 Likes

LMAO! Y’all hear of the dumpster dog?

Them are those bacon wrapped dog they sell next to the dumpster, just outside the nightclubs. LOADED with rooster sauce and mayo. Seriously good stuff

1 Like

Out of likes but that sounds truly amazing.

2 Likes

I just go to the truck stop up the street. The have 2 for $4 hotdogs and a nacho cheese machine lol

1 Like

Bro Sheetz is 2 for $1 but they charge extra for cheese. But back in the day they put anything you wanted on them for 2/$1.

If I need a cheap lunch I grab 4 dogs with ketchup mayo and boom boom sauce sauerkraut and diced onions. Walk out for like 4.50

3 Likes

We don’t have a Sheetz. I get my money’s worth in cheese you better believe it lol. That’s shits like gold.

3 Likes

Back in my old home town literally every home improvement store had a hotdog cart, and wicked cheap like that.

Where I’m at now, I seen a Mains Cousins truck. Fools wanted $14 for some tater tots with cheese. something like $26 for a lobster meal… from a foodtruck haha f’that. Get my blood pressure going just thinking about it :wink:

2 Likes

You’ll have plenty of opportunity to get the good Sheetz when you move to Richmond.

4 Likes

Fuck that I’m going to Wawa :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes