Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I hate dealing with brain dead folks. Especially those who can have an affect on my daily life!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to rectify this matter for weeks now. My agent that handles the business insurance couldn’t be better. I just email her up. Hey Betty. I need a COI sent over to so and so. Heres the info to be included. Usually within 30 minutes the task is handled and I’m good to go. Maybe she’s spoiled me and literally everyone but her is terrible at their job.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone. @HomegrownVABudz you get your phone situated?

I took a whack at making home made Alfredo sauce tonight for the first time ever. I hate internet recipes. This lady had me make a pan full of cheese soup.

3 Likes

Hey @Wizdom if you run out of spit on all those stamps, I got some runny ass Alfredo I can mail you to juice those things up :joy:

3 Likes

Was about 100 stamps I had to lick n stick :upside_down_face:

download-1 images-31 1342396669048_5469384

3 Likes

What’s kicking in here?

1 Like

I’m just chilling. Had a pretty productive day for a non work day. I feel like I got more done today than I do at work :joy:. Got my granite guy coming to measure and template for my kitchen tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, what type of granite or stone top you’re getting? I’m a big fan of the river quartz tops.

Also yeah those damn internet recipes make some weird stuff I made a garlic parm chicken one and it’s hard to spot the chicken in all the damn sauce. Gonna dump grean beans in there to take up some sauce lol!

1 Like

I’m getting this granite called White Mirage or something. The name is misleading, there is no white in it haha. It’s crazy, quartz has taken over as the popular shit anymore, a lot of these stone yards hardly carry anything in their inventory for granite. I was super stoked to find what we did. I’m really a fan of quartzite for the depth that’s in it. That shits way out of my price range but I found the same kind of depth in this granite so I’m stoked for real.

2 Likes

For real? Out here the quartz stuff is cheaper than the granite. The granite you only really find in the high end homes out here still. There’s even some I have seen of some type of epoxy with a metal base that looks pretty cool but haven’t seen a lot of those.

1 Like

Damn that’s wild. My parents just had their countertops redone in their condo in Florida. I think they paid a little over $4000 installed for quartz. They had less than half the countertop space I have and my granite came in right around $5000 installed.

I ended up having to buy 2 slabs to cover this island otherwise I feel like I’d have probably been closer to 3500.

1 Like

Damn those both are still potent numbers lol!

1 Like

Shit. You’re not kidding. But it feels like a bargain after Lowe’s told me like 8 Gs. Then I went straight to the source that does Lowe’s countertops here and these assholes said something like 15 racks. It’s nuts out here for real.

1 Like

Damn, for real be like “you take cars on trade?”at those numbers. Man the little houses I have been looking at are like 90k and I dint know how I would feel being like my counters cost 15k

1 Like

Yeah our housing market out here is semi nuts. Like there are obviously way more expensive places to live but you’re not finding jack shit for 90k. Not that will qualify for a loan anyway. Maybe a 203k. Maybe. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah we are kinda lucky there’s still some remote areas out here. Like they little houses in small towns but it doesn’t have acreage or anything.

1 Like

There’s a fair amount of this going on. People trying to sell their tear down and rebuild houses for top dollar.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/220-Charlotte-Ave-Suffolk-VA-23434/79305104_zpid/?utm_campaign=androidappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

2 Likes

I can’t buy a house for less than a million dollars…

Also, my counters are granite and look awesome until you realize they are only an inch and a half thick and are supported by particle board.

3 Likes

Only an inch and a half thick? That seems like it’s plenty thick to support itself. I think my tops are coming in at 3cm. If I did the conversion to American correctly, I believe that’s pretty close to 1 1/4 thumbs.

2 Likes

1 mil for houses is psycho shit. I remember what million dollar houses looked like when I was a kid. You’d be walking into a damn palace. Now a million dollars might get you tile in the laundry room. Maybe.

2 Likes