Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Ugh. That Alfredo gave me off the hook heart burn. Everyone else’s guts are fucked up too in one way or another.

2 Likes

I’m not an expert but my parent’s is 4”

If you’re lucky you can find a full gut for 800

2 Likes

Holy smokes. Maybe they have a built up edge I would assume. I’m also no expert countertopman.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe so. I just know it’s way thicker than mine.

2 Likes

Damnit man. My countertopman doesn’t take credit card. I wasn’t really planning on dropping all this cashola at once. Oh well. I’ll charge my flooring I guess.

1 Like

I’m all situated now yeah. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hell yeah. I couldn’t remember what it was like to not have 24/7 access to some one.

2 Likes

I hated it.

2 Likes

I had almost instant withdrawal :joy:

1 Like

Years ago I tried to go back to a flip phone after having a smart phone for a few years. T9 and all that shit. It was wild.

2 Likes

Oh yeah no fuck that. You can run me over with the creeper van before I do that :joy:

1 Like

Hey hey!

Though I would share some more snacks on the Indicana Food Network™

I hope y’all are doing well!

1 Like

Berlt peanut?

1 Like

lmao yes they’re berlt

1 Like

I’ve never brought myself to try any. My homie used to buy them by the can. He said they were good, but he said it in the way you would say it if you were trying to trick some one into eating something gross.

2 Likes

He didn’t want you to eat any!

Kinda hard to explain. Have you had a lupini? Well, after you boil them for a few hours the peanuts turn into almost like a lupini… or an edamame kinda texture. While they still have a peanut flavor, it’s more earthy from the shells.

$6.50 for 24oz of raw peanuts at Sprouts.

2 Likes

We’re in Virginia. You can get them for free if you’re fast enough :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Also boiled peanuts are gross, and the ones in the can are disgusting :joy:

2 Likes

Blasphemy! Imagine, chilling at the ball park, with you fully cased hotdog on a stick, eating boiled peanuts!

2 Likes

wth… posted and edit in one swoop? weird

1 Like