Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yes. Snap dogs for life. Just dump your boiled peanuts into your beer and drink them.

3 Likes

Might as well use the hotdog as a straw you red-blooded American badass :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Up here we drink garbanzo beans in diluted maple syrup

3 Likes

I knew it. From bags likely

5 Likes

And you KNOW it’s ketchup we’re gonna be drinking out that bad boy!

2 Likes

We just jam a straw into the bag and go to town. But it has to be a wide straw to accommodate the beans.

3 Likes

Fucking gross. How does it become so gross every time. Like boba but with beans.

4 Likes

That was my first thought :joy::joy: just need those boba straws :joy:

4 Likes

MAPLE :maple_leaf: Boba garbanzo Capri sun pouch

Almost forgot :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

I take responsibility this time. Even I was a lil’ grossed out :crazy_face:

1 Like

Y’all I can’t do boiled peanuts at all. I’d rather eat cold chicken livers.

4 Likes

Hahaha. We need to be in product development for these companies. That might go over well in England.

3 Likes

Ok so all you self employed people, so over here smoking and thinking. Scary. But if the no taxes on tips things goes through you think there would be a way to tweak a contract and instead of having a firm price have a minimum gratuity agreement? Well besides parts but say a solid tip for your labor?

3 Likes

I like where your head is at. You can argue anything in court. I wonder if it’s gonna be retroactive in case say like some one might not have filed their taxes in the past 6 or 7 years or whatever.

Like anything is possible. I had my taxes done and I had a bunch of cash withdrawals that came out every Friday that weren’t really explainable. I told my tax preparer that those withdrawals were used to entertain potential customers at the strip club. That mother fucker looked me dead in the eyes and said “that’s a legit deduction.” :joy:

Anything is possible.

3 Likes

Why is everyone going straight to beans

4 Likes

It’s the musical fruit, everybody loves beans.

3 Likes

I need that guy to make my shit legit :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yo. For real I feel like I could a been like I bought a bunch of cocaine to keep my employees motivated. The sky is the limit.

But in all honesty, being self employed is the shit. Literally your entire life and everything you do is a tax write off if you phrase it correctly.

2 Likes

Dude that’s some true shit, it’s all in the wording. I want to get my hustle up and open a Roth IRA and maybe see how many I can open. Then take out the Roth money pre tax and then pay even less taxes.

1 Like

Hah. You’re truly a man after my own heart.

I’ve been thinking about how I can pay myself a base wage, put 100% of my base wage into a 401k and then having the company max out their contribution. Do that for a couple years then do the old conversion from the 401k to a Roth IRA. Step 3 Profit?

2 Likes