Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Why do I have the feeling next time I see you it’s gonna be behind bars :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t wanna do it, but y’all inspired me. Almost looks good till you know what it “is”. Getting the damned AI to draw a straw was an impossible task

4 Likes

White collar crime is probation plus fines lol!

3 Likes

My defense in court

smart-im-not-a-smart-man

4 Likes

Yeah that’s all good if you can afford the fines :rofl:

3 Likes

Life is like a box of chocolate, and I just gave you diabetes.

3 Likes

Lol claim bankruptcy! Move to Switzerland. Profit .

1 Like

5 Likes

Pro tip. Save money by sharing needles with the homeless!

2 Likes

Shiiit. I’m bout to go on a girl walk. See y’all in a little bit.

3 Likes

Does this mean a walk with a girl or, like, you’re wearing high heels?

5 Likes

No reason he can’t do both lol

2 Likes

Good mornin’ folks!

I hate to wish the days away but this was one of those never ending weeks. Hapy to say that one is over lol.

Hope y’all have an awesome day

2 Likes

Morning fellas. We’re heading up to meet a friend and then heading to the beach to watch some slot car racing and smoke a bunch. Gonna be a good day :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hah. You’re just spilling all of my secrets. My nieces were spending the night last night and when their mom dropped them off, she also dropped them off with 2 more strangers little girls. They all decided they wanted to go on a girl time adventure around midnight through the neighborhood. So I trailed about a block behind them in the car to make sure they stayed safe.

6 Likes

I’m gonna leave that one alone :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My wife was also with me. I don’t know if that makes it sound more or less bad. We weren’t in the creeper van though so there’s that :joy:

6 Likes

It makes it equally better and worse. :joy::joy:

Why didn’t y’all just walk with them? Cuz y’all aren’t girls or you know something about the neighborhood they don’t lmao

3 Likes

That’s funny stuff right there. lol
I can see some neighbor sicking the cops on you! :rofl:

3 Likes

No no officer, those two are ours, those other two are extras.

4 Likes