Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

250:1 CBD to THC its straight ludicrous.

@TopShelfTrees1 no doubt. I mean with the sheer amount of pounds traveling through the mail at any given point in time… what even is an edible? :joy:

Fuck me, I missed that memo.

1 Like

Haha it might not be like that. That feels excessive

1 Like

It’s VA, so I wouldn’t be surprised :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Haha. Damn man. Did my entire response to you just go up in smoke?

1 Like

Lol, I’m out of likes OF COURSE :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

It’s all good. The jist of it was it’s only illegal if you get caught lol.

1 Like

Hope they are getting it under control. I just got back from a medical check appt. My BPM was 51 and my Blood pressure was 108/70. Right where you want it. No caffeine, no booze. Avoid salt. I use pepper and a couple of different “Mr Dash” instead of salt. No fried food. Minimal processed food. Get in the pool. Deep water Hydro-fit 2-3 days a week. It helps to fuck every night also. :rofl: No really. :wink:
I eat gummies every day and vape all afternoon and evening. No rest for the wicked. :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

Good to hear from you bud.
Been worried about ya!

2 Likes

You got my last like for the day. Thanks for the well wishes man. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

5 Likes

I think this post deserves a like.

2 Likes

I gotchu :joy: @Foreigner

3 Likes

Always looking out! :joy:

2 Likes

Haha. They’re back. Super quick.

4 Likes

Good morning fam. They just kicked me out of my room to a new room at 3 am. Asshole moves!

4 Likes

man that sucks ! hope you`re feeling well!?

1 Like

Yeah it’s not so bad. I guess they needed the bed in the step down facility. I’m not about to be that dick head that denies some one that needs the room from the ER.

4 Likes

Good morning again crew! It’s time for our early morning anti blood clot shot in the stomach!

4 Likes

I like shots in the morning, but not that kind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha. Outta likes for two hours. How’s that work?

2 Likes