Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Watch these for similar fun:

BITCH SLAP:

Crabs!

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead (this is also a musical)

Congrats @Indicana_Jones for the non-violent:

:v:

8 Likes

haha! Bitch Slap just made me realize there could be a whole untapped marked for nothing but outrageous movie trailers.

Just a totally out there trailer - that is the film.

4 Likes

A whole compilation of trailers strung together.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the next chapter @Indicana_Jones :clap::clap::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Oh, like a choo choo train haha

2 Likes

Congrats on pt 2 @Indicana_Jones , seems like guys with white vans and candy are pretty popular…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

cough death pact cough

2 Likes

I’ll bring the cyanide! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if I can get Alibaba to fire up the presses and make some newly minted heavens gate Nikes.

1 Like

Marshall Matherwhite would be proud.

1 Like

Planet earth about to be recycled.

I actually sat through all their indoctrination videos because I was fascinated.

1 Like

He was the real shady slim…

2 Likes

I think you were looking for Betty Applewhite

4 Likes

Johnny Appleseed?

1 Like

Star Trek plus neo Platonism.

And cyanide and castration.

1 Like

It wasnt too long ago I found their website, and it was still active. Like who’s still maintaining that thing. I was interested in ordering the VHS but then id have to find a VHS player.

Probably the inlaws. I found cables and reboot disks for windows 95 over there one time. They definitely have the technology

3 Likes

“Why can’t you be more like that nice Applewhite boy! With his soothing voice and piercing gaze” and such cool shoes.

2 Likes

The shoes are everything. I bet if you had a new in box pair they would be worth a bajillion dollars to some fool.

The only way you can catch up with hale bopp is wearing the OG nikes

1 Like

It really wasn’t all that convincing :joy:

1 Like

Right. I’m just sitting here ruminating on what kind of real asshole you’d have to be to convince a bunch of people to catch a ride on this comet space ship thing by killing yourself.

2 Likes