Indiva's rdwc jelly pie grow

Got my grow going again just in the propagation cabinet…They are 1month old from seed… hopefully I will be able to keep them in the cabinet until they sex and then I can move them to the veg tent and keep the males I’f I find some studs…

More to come hopefully I can get my new lights by Xmas too which would be lovely…Stick around bout to get stunky… skunky and sticky lol stunky…

10 Likes

I have a pack of Jelly Pie F2 seeds that I’ve been wanting to run that I haven’t been able to get around to yet, so I’ll definitely be paying attention :popcorn:

Looking good so far!

3 Likes

Looking good! You’ll fill up that cabinet really fast.

Nice plants man!

A month old and not far from telling you what they are. I hope you get a good male out of that group too!
What’cha gonna make… another F generation or something entirely different?

2 Likes

Ya thats why I said hopefully I can keep them in the cabinet until they sex so I know where to put them my veg tent is 4.6x4.6 and bloom 8x4…And hoping for my scynce LEDs getting x2 raging kale for veg and 2 raging Kush for bloom and gna be hella legit…
Ya im starting a breeding project however it’s going to take years as it should but will see what I get and go from there as there’s 10 seeds and my veg tent rdwc is a 4 site so I maybe doing 2 girls 1 cup this round lol but will c should be starting to sex any day now esp the males…

Finally should be getting my invoice tonight for my custom rosin press which I can’t wait for as I got 44g of bubble in my freezer ready to press and gna make another batch tomorrow since it snowed…Perfect for the bubble machine …

4 Likes