Indoor cultivation of GGC) God's Green Crack

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing well during this lockdown. So I’m gonna start my grow journal from where I’m at now. Ive got my 2nd room(tent) put up and fitted with everything a “VEG” tent needs. Now I just gotta get back in the groove of things again. Lmao
Anyway… Heres me smoking some “Wedding cake” and the ladies are looking good. And “YES” Ive “FIMMED” 2 of the ladies & I’m simply gonna train the runt! Also, These pics are from afew days ago. Ive ordered from MSNL the all American variety pack and the Heavy THC variety pack. 15 seeds in ea pack plus they’re sending me a bunch of extras. I can’t wait!

11 Likes

Canadian God’s Green Crack Indoor Grow
So here’s the newest update of my God’s Green Crack indoor grow. I’m currently Vegging in a Vivosun 36"x 20"x 63" grow tent & flowering in a small grow room I built (54"x 33"x 82") I’ve started training early in the plants life’s and I simply wanted to share where I’m at now.

4 Likes

Those are looking great, are they from jordan of the islands?

1 Like

I like training early as well. Try using 14g wire cut into about 8" lengths then bend a hook on the end. Put the hook over the branch and stick into the soil. Works great

3 Likes

Actually to be honest I’m waiting on 2 variety packs from MSNL. But these seeds I had from an Ounce I had bought and there was afew seeds! I know I know I shouldn’t really use them but honestly I’m just killing some time til some solid genetic strains show up at my door. But the GGC all seem rather stable right now. I won’t really know more until later!

1 Like

Follow up here: God’s Green Crack