Indoor lighting

Hey guys I started a nice outdoor grow this spring and I’m just absolutely loving it. I found an area in my house that fits a nice 4x4 in there, I’m torn in lights, I found a Sunraise on amazon that actually had great reviews but @Guitarzan said fuck that get a solsheet. Obviously the solsheet will be better but does anyone have any luck from lights found on amazon etc? New to this forgive any dumb questions.

2 Likes

I got 2 solsheets, and I like 'em. :slight_smile: Having said that, there are a lot of people on here with a lot more experience with lighting than I have, and they’ll probably speak up. :grinning:

As far as Solsheets, the guy who manufactures/sells them is OG’s own @Baudelaire, and he has a thread about it here.

5 Likes

My dude! :heart:

1 Like

After lots of research I settled on this light and couldn’t be happier

Plants love it and I’ve never grown such heavy tight buds

2 Likes

I’ll keep my eye on this too! I have a 4x4 will this be too much?

1 Like

No its perfect…my space is 3.5 ’ x 5’ you can easily fit 9 plants in 2 or 3 gal containers under that a pull a pound every harvest

2 Likes

I know Im a bit late lol, but i got my iL8x 670w last month for 900$ on amazon. They got here really quickly considering the situation were still on, but theyre quite a piece of work! Recommended for sure.