Indoor New Passion

Hello guys and happy new year … today I will start with the first cycle indoor grow box 150x150x200 extractor 1080m3 / h fan heater because I do 1 or 2 ° the night I have a hps agro 400watt lamp and this is what worries me a little watt for so much space I will put to germjnare 3 moby dick dinafem 3 gorilla glue # 3 feminised tips for light or for optimal growth?

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jack_schletron_0292. 400w of hps although not perfect for the size of your grow area will still be fine for 6 plants. Keep the light as close to the canopy as you can without burning the tops. Medium and nutrients play just as big of a role in growing as the lights do. If your worried about yield just allow a longer veg period so instead of vegging for 4 weeks do 6 or even 8 before flipping to 12/12. Good luck mate :+1:

13 Likes

Welcome @Jack_schletron_0292! Don’t underestimate your oleskool 400W. It will get the job done and you can upgrade when you are able. Looking forward to Overgrowing with you.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

The 31 I germinated 5 seeds 3 moby dick and 3 gorillas … for now I will only mount a 400 watt but in a few weeks I try to put another 400.io point to make a kilogram dry then I start to cut from 5 ° knot … I will have two months of vegetation sure as the moby dick I read that they do grandi punterò to fill first the whole box and then go to bloom … comuque mo I try to post photos of how the assembled[Uploading…] () Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

Good luck man, keep posting…

1 Like

Boys were two of five tomorrow the transplantation in the 3slit vases I wanted to know that Distance Do I have to put hps lamps from plants?then I can not upload the photos you can tell me how to do?

18 inches is about right. High enough to cover your plants, not close enough to burn. Put your hand at the top of the plants under light for a minute. If your hand gets hot, so will the plants.

I think you’re hitting the reply button too soon. Wait until you see the photos loaded in the preview screen over there >
And then press reply/post.

Keen to see some pics mate

3 Likes

guys another problem have gone out all but two are yellow probably will be the fault of light absence … and yesterday exit altogether one is today is yellow tomorrow I have to move … a question but I germinated in the diskettes jiffy now I can put it without vase under the lamp for a couple of days or can I put them in the jars?

2 Likes

3 Likes

now I have humidity problems :expressionless::expressionless: that stress… the plants get too long I try to lower the lamp by another 5 cm

1 Like

Drop the light as low as you can get it. Use your hand just above the top of the plant to feel the heat. If it burns your hand it will burn the plant. Stop stressing on humidity and all that shite. It will grow if it wants to grow. If it’s in soil ignore pH etc. Most soil feeds plants for a few weeks. Just water it every 3 - 4 days. Don’t check on it every second as if you do your grow will take FOREVER. It’s a plant. Let it do it’s thing

2 Likes

Best, most concise advice you can give a new grower. I wish someone would have given me that same advice years ago before my long “trial and error edification! Overgrow is the most nurturing and educational experience a new grower can have. Good on us! Makes my heart smile. Thank you @Esrgood4u.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Haha I wish I’d been giving it also @oleskool830 instead of learning the hard long way. :v:

2 Likes

ola guys … I bought humidifier today I install it temperature 18 ~ 25 degrees humidity between 48 and 56 plants I see well only that for the very fine stem I have a fan that points between the plants and the lamp … today 14th day of indoor cultivation and what to say, I feel a very incompetent person …

1 Like

guys today I put to germinate 2 gorilla skittlez of the barney farm I also bought three dinafem blue widow … at the moment the three small grows are almost the third week of vegetation

3 Likes

can anyone tell me the reasons why the leaves have curved tips downwards?

2 Likes

Usually from over watering or poor drainage mix might not have enough aeration in it usually.

2 Likes

how can I solve ??Moby Dick top

2 Likes

Let it dry out a bit to me looks like it could easily take a next size up in container size, flip it up up side down pull the pot off and take a peek at the roots.

1 Like