Indoor run#1 mother’s for clones

Just soaked 2 seeds in 15% solution water peroxide one sour apple one king tut in a grow these as mothers to clone from

9 Likes

12 Likes

Rock on, hope you get some great moms

7 Likes

King tut seed split in less than 12 hours sour apple cracked around hour 24 both planted within 25 hours of soaking. now we wait

4 Likes

Sweet, I’ve read nothing but good things about king Tut!

2 Likes

Hoping you find a nice mum : )

1 Like

It was an impressive specimen

1 Like

I’m hoping for 2​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lil update as I got busy… my pump in my cloner crapped out and I lost half the clones. The 2 seedlings never came out of the soil. I did plant straight into the large pots maybe my mistake. will sprout 2 more in the coming days to replace them. Few hiccups are to be expected I presume. So I have a few clones from a great performer from outdoor crop will have to plant 2 more seeds in Hopes for mothers for the next phase.

2 Likes

Well after posting I was like what the hell am I waiting for…soaking in solution now pinch of root hormone bit of liquid seaweed bit of peroxide mineralized water.

5 Likes

They always say the first two weeks are the hardest :sweat:, hope you will have success in this one … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Update both seeds cracked and are planted.

8 Likes

And heres the 2 clones that survived the cloners demise

5 Likes

So the seedling sprouted looks like yesterday, accidentally broke one u can see the support in the pic

1 Like

Looks like I saved her. Buried the break

3 Likes

Good luck brother, I think the first two weeks are hardest as well.

It’s TRUE they’re alot less forgiving in the first 2 weeks… I was pulling the lid off the cup and accidentally let it snap back and it caught the plant. Luckily I was fast to put it back together. She’s turning toward the light and hasnt wilted I think I’m in the clear but she’s gunna be way shorter than the other one now good thing I’m vegging them as moms

So I think I found the culprit can any of you identify this teeny tiny pest.

2 Likes

Lil Update

4 Likes

Lil update started a peroxide regimen for the pest and everything blew up from the oxygen boost it appears

4 Likes