Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Are you sure those are fems? I have a flip and they are labeled “reg”. Was thinking of dropping them for this, but prefer to run fems for this.

1 Like

Dang you are correct. I checked my spreadsheet and i also have them labeled as regs. DOH. I still might try em anyway. Just more than one seed

2 Likes

Make sure for this challenge that your beans comes from the OG community. That Biscotti and you mentioned Bodhi, I don’t doubt either being fire but they wouldn’t qualify. Generated here by members here, is a must! If in the end I can’t certify that entry thru it’s breeder, I’ll Dq it.

1 Like

Good call, once I got deep into my bean list that restriction escaped me. Back to the drawing board. Plenty of OG community to choose from, shouldn’t be hard. My proposed list of entries.

• Ancestral Skunk - OG Preservation
  • AK 48 F2 - Fall 2022
  • Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush - THCeed
  • Fem Floor Mix - THCeed
  • Cheech Wizard - Fall 2021
5 Likes

It’s easy to get lost in seeds when looking thru em! Just wanted to make sure everyone gets included. Good luck !

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m Hoping!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Anyone interested in the cup holder?

Trying to decide to enter or not…:thinking::v::green_heart:

26 Likes

Xmas tree stand lol

3 Likes

Those are sweet! How much?

3 Likes

$10.00 plus shipping.

4 Likes

looking through the vault now… :partying_face:

9 Likes

20 Likes

Well it makes sense to get in while i can. Im up for it

6 Likes

What are those?!?!?!!! I’d love about a dozen or so! I’m a cup fanatic, imagine a 2x4 tent lined up with these, no need for bracing. Last grow I had to tie my plants all together from the tents braces.

4 Likes

They are the cup holders. You can let them stand or secure them down on a board or something to keep them upright without knocking them over. There is also an insert if you do Pringle cans.FYI…
DM me if you’re interested…:v:

7 Likes

Im in. *I’m thinking perhaps @parkerspurps DJ short purple urkelx Blueberry F5" …Shit Just Got Real. @ReikoX

3 Likes

@itza419 thanks for rattling my cage to get this going on time!
You hit me up on my Birthday

5 Likes

Happy bday @itza419

1 Like

Another question…(sorry)!
By ‘nothing on outside of cup’ do you mean no cup holders and no auto-watering tubes??

2 Likes