Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Yeah, it’s probably better to go 24/0 or 20/4 for a bit to help them get turned around quicker.

5 Likes

imageimage

13 Likes

Revegging is AKA Monstercropping

3 Likes

Here it is after I dug it up outdoors and went 24 hrs a day.imageMy Mosca Blue Moon x White Widow Babies Evolution

14 Likes

I feel this. My plants are often mostly just buds with no leaves by the time I’m at harvest and also have not had much luck :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Save yourself some leaves for the reverting. Maybe you’ll have some luck?

4 Likes

I leave several buds and as many leaves as possible… more re-veg comes out of the buds than anywhere else… I chop the branches as close as I can to the top buds that I’m leaving on, and a lot of leaves.
If needed, I replant - but 1st I flush /re-feed with veg nutes. Then just leave in 24/0 lighting for a couple weeks before going to 20/4 or 18/6…or they keep trying to bloom…
Can take some plants 4-6 weeks to even start trying to put out new gowth- but once they start- usually fills-in pretty quickly!

12 Likes

I win at monster-cropping, but had a tendency to “run my plants into the ground” when going for flower. :rofl:

7 Likes

28 Likes

I’d smoke that. Looking good @MonasticDank

7 Likes

Thanks @Greenup hopefully she starts to chunk out like her older sister.

22 Likes

Looking great everyone!! Out of likes, but @MonasticDank that one sure is a pretty gal!

7 Likes

Thanks @draig that’s much appreciated. @andrane made some quality beans which did the hard work.

7 Likes

Oooh! Beautiful!!

4 Likes

Getting close to the end now cuppers.

Loving the PPP. Big fast purple buds with fat spiky calyxes, and it smells like blueberries.

OGAHxOG is greasy and looks like a yielder, lower buds are fat and dense.

Blak n Blu Cookies has interesting terps I’ve never smelled before, like metal and gym socks. The one on the right is a beauty.

Grendel x Alien OG nice structure with good side branching and lots of frost on the fans. Looks about 2 weeks behind the others.

26 Likes

@smokenhike I love how you managed to get those ladies from:

I’m all like:

9 Likes

Seriously. Great job!

8 Likes

That tallest prettiest one is my baby. Ha! Looking good man!

5 Likes

You all are seriously blowing me away. Way to grow everybody!

On a more “me” note, remember that male I hit all my ladies with, that I hadn’t stressed to death yet? Well, still not stressed to death, but I have crossed a stress threshold nonetheless.

Luckily it was a spur of the moment chuck, not part of some larger project, but yeah, there’s that haha.

18 Likes

Metal and gym socks, huh?

3 Likes