Maples–Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai x Pestilence

Taco Taco–Double Purple Doja/98 Bubba Kush x Pestilence

Poppin Fresh–Bruce Banner #3 x Pestilence

Public Enemy #1–Gorilla Glue #4 x Pestilence

Frozen Waves–Pre2k DJS Blueberry sativa/88 G13/HP x Pestilence

Fuel Breeze–Molokai Frost x Pestilence

Spaced Invader–AlienDog f5 x Pestilence

8 Likes

Hi! May i ask you about your (old?) illuminati genetics. I got my eyes on Delusional OG, Kamikaze and Lazy Eye.
Whats most potent of these? I like some good stony indica that puts you on your ass with a hint of sativa head high. And what about smell. Whats most stinkiest? I also love some berry/sweet smelling weed. Whats most berry/sweet smell? I guess Delusional because it got some goji og on it but wanted to ask just to be sure. You got very interesting genetics for sure! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kamikaze is great.
As for berries Delusional would be a good one.

3 Likes

Your new list is nice @inkognyto. Very slick and not “busy” with useless info. I like it. Before I place my order is there anything that’s not on the list that you think I should look at? Maybe an inside recommendation? Lol.
Thanks brother. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Well…lol First Aid, Lil Peach OGK, Public Enemy #1 are standouts but you cant go wrong with any of them.

5 Likes

Thank you sir! Exactly what I needed. I have difficulty with these decisions. Just like my grandson in the toy department! Much Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@inkognyto thanks for doing what you do! i’ll be emailing you if that’s ok
@n8tiveguy – the HP13 that i know is not a G13/HP cross :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s fine you can contact me at anytime at inkognytogenetics@gmail.com

ttys

7 Likes

BLESSINGS AND BOUNTY TO ALL OF YOU!

What you all do here and there and everywhere is BEYOND TRANSFORMATIVE, BEYOND REVOLUTIONARY…i just don’t have the words for how the world has changed…

BEYOND GRATEFUL

4 Likes

Whose Ak47 cherry you talking about?

Ok so I don’t have a journal going atm but I’m growing some taco taco and thought I’d post pics here. There’s not much taco taco pics around so I’m real happy I get to post some pictures and help someone searching on the internet for some info. It’s one of the reason I joined a forum.

Here’s taco taco 5 weeks in flower. I’ll post better pics in a bit.

9 Likes

Taco taco

10 Likes

Sorry I don’t have any pics to share but I grew out 2 packs of Big Dog Style(chem3x lemon Larry/legend OG) late last year. They all tended towards an OG bud structure and had really good potency and flavor.
3-4 females got culled by 5weeks for intersex traits.
Made F2s and chucked the males on a bunch of elites and personal keepers. Happy grower🤙

6 Likes

Starting to get some color

8 Likes

More pictures of the taco taco :taco:. Man I forgot to write in my notes about the smell :sweat_smile: I like to try and be as detailed as I can and I know this girl was giving me a challenge. I for sure smelled Bubba in her but it was the dominant purple/sweet smell I couldn’t quite describe. It wasn’t fruity or candy but it was sweet that’s about as far as I got. But I took lots of great pics.

She was also some heavy shit straight couch weed for me.

20220403_152335 20220403_152341 20220401_150410 20220403_152359 20220407_195851 20220330_092040 20220401_145801

14 Likes

Beautiful job!!

7 Likes

Thank you @inkognyto I’m running your funk n skunk right now. Stem rub smells like those old zebra striped bubble gum and the flowers smell like pink bubble gum.

8 Likes

Mind if I post some pics of your gear? Oh wait I see people already are lol
wife beater
image|666x500

12 Likes

Funk n skunk a little over 2 months from seed

11 Likes

Beautiful pheno. Great work!!

3 Likes