Interesting Nute find at nursery

$9.99 for the first gallon jug, and free refills for this season.

Looks like good veg nutes. Chime in what you think.

6 Likes

Too much N imo.

4 Likes

At that price, worth a side by side. Dirt cheap, literally

2 Likes

Perhaps it is a cheap way to get rid of nuclear waste … frech|nullxnull :skull:

7 Likes

In kentucky they put the hemp fields on sites with heavy metal contamination. To leech it from the soil .Sad but out plant loves it.

3 Likes

Idk for 10$ I kinda want to test it.

It looks like miracle grow in water.

On second thought

“Acid Special”

I’m pretty sure cannabis like neutral ph :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Was actually my initial thought as well lmao

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to grab some and try it, worst case, it can be used outside in the veggie garden

Better try it first with your dandelions ejem|nullxnull, you would be bordering the danger zone … :sweat:

4 Likes

So its NPK is 3.1.1 maybe a bit more potassium would be good but its got Urea in it?

2 Likes

idk whats in it, could be food coloring for all i know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you don’t want such a high N ratio fo cannabis IMO

1 Like

I personally don’t use urea type nitrogen on anything in my garden. Not the best. If it was all I had, I would use it on my grass, maybe.

1 Like

yeah that high acid thing has me a little off on the idea lol

Yeah thats where i was. The k level should be higher. Id run it heavily diluted to try it out but i think k deficiency is bound to come.

2 Likes

Maybe for stretch at a push , still too high n , even for then tho really , which will also lower p and k in mix if diluting to certain ppm , also that nitregen not good type as others have said : )

2 Likes

If you have very soft water , 20/20/20 and use calmag ( high n ) you can hit 2/1/1 to use in stretch , for veg a total 20/20/20 type feed is better ( 1/1/1 type , a balanced feed ) and if useing calmag , look for a 1/2/2 type to turn total to 1/1/1 or close

2 Likes

haha thanks!

I am currently running miracle grow 21-8-16 on some autos from seed to harvest.

The price sounds right and I like the barrel.

And thats probably what its meant for, grass( and not our type lol), fert for agriculture seems to be formulated with big NPK quantities and urea is a major component.

2 Likes