International Credit Cards accepted again at The Vault! (Includes Competition)

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/WE’RE2.jpg

Good Afternoon All,

The Vault is delighted to announce that we can accept Credit Card payments again for the Rest of The World including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more. This is in addition to our UK / EU credit card payment facility that is in action right now.

To celebrate we are running a promo across 9 different channels. To enter on here simply enter #TeamVault in the comments below and like this post.

Each winner will get a Vault Goodie Bag, which will include a mix of 4 seeds from some of the World’s top breeders. In the goodie bag you will also get a famed Vault T-shirt with stickers and papers.

The winners will be announced on Wednesday 7th November.

To read all about it, check this blog post on The Vault Website!

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

TeamVault #YouCantFaultTheVault

22 Likes

TeamVault

Good luck to everyone and have a great day

2 Likes

TeamVault

Got to be in it to win it. Good luck.

2 Likes

TeamVault

Another great promo! Thanks!

2 Likes

Great news

TeamVault

1 Like

TeamVault

Love it!!!

1 Like

TeamVault

here we go again!

1 Like

TeamVault

Good luck everyone. #TeamVault

1 Like

Ty friends :raised_hands:t2::pray::crossed_fingers::green_heart:

teamvault

1 Like

TeamVault

Team vault all in :scream:

1 Like

Yeah!

#TeamVault

Making it rain noob users who are only here for the promos since 2017!

4 Likes

TeamVault.

I’d love to win some free seeds then I’d be able to try my very 1st grow and if the seeds are kick ass then I’ll be sure to spend my hard eraned money here.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance, so glad card can be used again

TeamVault

1 Like

teamvault

In it to win it!

2 Likes

TeamVault

I need that t-shirt

2 Likes

TeamVault

I need to check the vault :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got one you can have, XL :grin:

4 Likes

TeamVault

Thanks for the opportunity! Way to go setting up international CC payment!

1 Like

TeamVault

another contest up and out!

1 Like

Haha, thanks man. :bow: but I gotta keep it tight with a schmedium, or else I’m getting caught on stuff all day.

#TeamVault

2 Likes