InTheWoods Journal

That’s good info, thank you. I’m using one by Bio Diesel, they’re an Aussie brand that market themselves as a cheap alternative to Canna. It says marine Calmag, made with kelp but the bottle has nearly run out so I’ll look into Epson salts, I’ve got a big tub of that from a time when the missus said she’s not done a pooh for 29 days! That was a weekend to remember.

2 Likes

A male that popped up in the 5x5 and was culled. wasnt interested in him.

Chopped this male. laggin behind others. not stinky either, muted stem rub.

Down to 15 females, plus keeper.
6 males.

I keep going back to this one male which is #1. I have great gut feeling about him. Nice purple streaking, hollow stem. stinky similar scent to the keeper stem rub.

In this overview shot , Front left and middle plants (#1) are the two stand outs so far.

17 Likes

Hahaha… You’re not alone. Been procrastinating this seed webshop of mine for 2 months now :sweat_smile: I just come up with new shit I want to create when I’m suppose to work on the shop. So now I’m also making a Discord bot for clone and seed trading and I’m working on another webshop for my 3D prints :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

Well well…

Been a OG Sponsor for 6 months now and haven’t announced anything yet :rofl:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

So you’re saying you found a ceiling? :grin:
Plants look stellar, great job with the parents and clones and nice smoke report. :+1:

3 Likes

Temps at night hitting the 40s. Love the crisp cool weather.

Haha you sound like you have your hands full. If you saw my notebook of ideas of crosses, repros, f2s I’d like to do.

Same but close to 3 months. No rush to get something out. I want to have worked something a little bit before offering it. Ideally spring of 25 Ill hopefully have something to offer.

Haha yea but It’s a weird ceiling, like you’re electrified. :zap:
Thanks again for the opportunity to grow them brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

First delivery of farm fresh milk. Left Is whole Chocolate milk and Right is whole non homogenized milk. Cream on the top, So damn good. :yum:

Delivered in these cool half gallon glass bottles.

15 Likes

Bruh I went for my walk this morning and it felt amazing. Just chilly enough to no be uncomfortable

3 Likes

When i was a kid, we used to leave milk bottles out next to the front door. If you left four bottles the milkman would replace them with four full bottles. Heavy glass with a round cardboard piece in the mouth. Damn! Im old.

7 Likes

Not too old haha. up until the early 2000s we had a local dairy that would still deliver fresh milk in glass bottles. Unfortunate, the family sold the farm to property developers and moved to VT. I’m glad to have fresh dairy again.

Its the best time of the year. Glad it was a great start to your day brotha!

4 Likes

I barely made the end of milkman days…

Shit i may be the milkmans kid lmao… just kiddin… my mom was an amazing person

3 Likes

You’re just like me! I have too many ideas of what I can cross or breed. :sweat_smile: I think that it’s a good thing! Sometimes you get happy surprises, like my Chem Daddy Core(Granddaddy Purple x Chem Core) have pure cheese terps :smiling_face::partying_face:

Yeah, that’s very true. Thank you for the insight, very kind of you.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Wait a minute Mr Postman. :joy:

That sounds dank. :yum:

Once you start, It’s hard to stop haha. I had to just pick 1. Otherwise, I’d be still trying to come up with other things to create and feeling overwhelmed.

3 Likes

Goodmorning over this way

3 Likes

Long day and I’m beat. Decided to chop Saltwater kush #1 and 4 on day 76.
Time to start trimming, should be very easy.

Very stinky, ladies. Very robust lemony earthy kush. Reminds me of Lazy Lightning. My carbon filter may need to be changed since I was getting whiffs of them outside the tents.

Saltwater Kush #1 @hoss8455

Larger calyxes on this lady. Slightly less dense as one and five. Those are like rocks.

Staggered by a week seems to be a slightly early finisher.

21 Likes

Number 4 looks just like tk, nice work boss hope you enjoy the smoke.

3 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: buds buddy! Trim should be a breeze for this one. :facepunch::+1::blush::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and OG :coffee:

The breeziest trim I have ever had.

Very interesting, I thought 1 or 5 would be more TK but I know diddly squat about most. I have a couple #4 clones that are close to being flipped. stoked to try them :yum:

Very easy to grow. Plant, water, chop, trim four or five leaves off and done haha.

1 - more of a dank lemony kush.

4 - She was more sweet lemony earth

19 Likes

@Upstate F.B.S.C Lambsbread
Week 19 - Day 137F
Final countdown!
Very little new white hairs.

15 Likes

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel
Day 65

11 Clones are doing very well. Stem coating in trichs. Not as ambundent on plant from seed.

21 Likes