1.a

1.b

3.a

3.b

MH x DE 1

LCH 11

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455

16 Likes

My plants in flower have similiar “tip burn” symptoms going on, and I’m thinking it’s gotta be a deficiency of some sort because I’m not feeding that heavy. Maybe early potassium deficiency or something but really not sure. I’m going to feed a little heavier and see if the problem gets worse or improves.

4 Likes

Dream Drifter Females
#4 keeper

Week 2 (Day 17F)

Here are the DD Females. I havent numbered them yet since I havent taken cuts off them yet. Also I noticed I have a better success rate in rooting flowering cuts vs cuts in veg. I can’t explain it.

18 Likes

Dream Drifter Males
Day 18F

14 Likes

Thanks brotha, I also havent been feeding heavily. Ill bump it up slightly to 1/2 strength instead of 1/4.

4 Likes

Yeah, tips pointing up is almost always deficiency. In this case, i’d be pushing P/K and probably Ca/Mg too. If I remember right for flower, K:Ca:Mg should be in a close to 4:3:1 ratio :thinking:

That #11 is lookin just like the one I had did :fire:

4 Likes

That would explain it. I haven’t been adding really any extra. Just 7ml of Big bloom per one gallon mix, feeding every other watering. I have Epsom salt and also cal mag too. I’m very wary to use any since every time I do it makes it worst.

I need to find that happy medium that all plants will accept without causing deficiencies or toxicities.

The mission to find her again was a great success,
Many thanks again for the opportunity brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Also, I noticed the clones are much happier with an extra day to dry back. Every 4th day I water, instead of 3.

3 Likes

There you go. Tryna make everyone else look like amatuers. Lol

Very nice garden, my friend.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Haha you see all those deficiencies on my ladies. Whats a PH or NPK ratio? :joy:

Your outdoor ladies are looking great

This one really is catching my eye. Beautiful!

5 Likes

That one is my Vortex girl. shes really stacking right now. And STINK??? Holy hell does she stink up the whole yard.
Starting to frost up good too. Couple more weeks. Cant hardly wait

7 Likes

That main cola looks absolutely kila,man! :+1:

4 Likes

Interested to see your report on the Kilimanjaro. I have exactly two seeds of that. Cant remember where i got them. Ive been wanting to grow them and make more beans, if i get two plants. Two boys would suck but two girls=female seeds. A male and a female, regular seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks brotha its Kila me softly lol.

I better do one now before its all gone. I really like this smoke. :grin:

Scent; Sweet lemony earth, subtle eucalyptus notes at the very backend.

Flavor; Semi sweet Earthiness rides shotgun while the sweet lemon scents take a backseat. No floral notes in the smoke.

Effects: Energizing, Day brightener. Mainly in the eyes then slowly into a mellow body buzz. If I only had more coming down sooner, It’d be gone already.

Overview: Vigorous plant, 3x’d in stretch from seed, only 2x’d in clone form. The most difficult part is the time it takes to flower, Liked light nutrient regiments. I say if you want to try something different that takes a tad longer to flower, Get em wet and enjoy the ride!

I should have some more heading my way in the future, Ill share with ya if you want some more to play around with. Let me know brotha.

Oh yea, here is a small lower bud of the 1960 F.B.S.C Lambsbread trimmed up.
@Upstate

19 Likes

I really like your descriptions man

3 Likes

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel
Day 77F :axe:

1 Probably could’ve seen another week but wanted more room.
Slight sweetness, plastic or burnt rubber on the backend.

Subtle Sweetness upfront, Astringent Funky burnt rubber(rubber dodgeball smell) scent. She reeks.

Thanks again brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

19 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Started to collect from 1,2,6 Dream Drifters males. I can’t make a decision with my limited experience with males and will collect from all five. I forgot to take pictures of 6 before I took the tops off.

Sifting the plant material out in a little bit. Plenty to work with later on.

I have a gut feeling about two males, 1 and 4(not shown here).
I’ll use those first. I’ll have the other three males as back up if I don’t like what I see. It seems like the only way to know is to make the seeds and grow them out. A little extra work but stoked to get to work.

I would like to make two versions of the DD F2’s. V1 is to try and lock in the blue dream cheesy funk taste/smell and fox tailing bud structure like this lady.

The blue dream cheesy funk was common theme throughout the first 5 ladies I saw so far. I dont mind that they take 14 weeks.

For the second version I would look for another girthy non fox tailing structured lady with the same flavors profile.

Similiar to DD #3 structure.

16 Likes

Hell yes!!! Looking wonderful!!

4 Likes

Dang, Boi!!
Did those plants trim themselves??? Hehe.
Looking very tasty brother.

6 Likes