InTheWoods Journal

Gotta love the accidental pollination, pretty sure I noticed the same on a couple of my outside plants, seen a few seed pods too, one of em I’m thrilled about cuz the plant is a fat beast and no more seeds of it so can’t complain saving the strain and creating a new f1

1 Like

Check out dhgate.com can get some bitchin glass for cheap, just gotta wait a week to a month to come from China lol

1 Like

Thanks brotha!
Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yea I will have deep clean before I looked on the Affie and I see some more seeds :grin:
I’m excited, It would be (LA Affie #9 x Afghan Hash plant) x Chocolate Diesel.

Afghan Chocolates sounds good.

Thanks for the link but I’ll probably get one from a local shop.

2 Likes

Afghan Chocolate sounds like a nice one.

1 Like

A throw back with a twist. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lately I’ve been thinking about Kilimanjaro. I’m looking for regular seeds but I can only find them in overseas. The last purchase via wire transfer cost me too much.

Does anyone have a line on them in the States? Direct message me and we can work something out.

In the future I’d like to mess around with her. Repro first to increase seeds and collect as much pollen as possible from the males to put on any or eventually all of these.

Super Silver Haze Fem (this one being the main target)
Dream 6 Fem
Pablos Two Times.
Maui mango Haze F1.
Acapulco Myst.
Willie’s Myst.

2 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics uses a Ma Gooey that’s great in crosses. Ran it in a couple in the yard.

1 Like

1 of 2 Gorilla Cookie Punch cuts rooted.

2 out of 4 Royal Procession rooted.

0 out of 4 Affie males. 2 look promising, the other two not so much.
I hope they show roots in a couple more days.

0 out of 2 Lazy Lightning cut, one looks good, other was strong but has faded fast.
These were small branches and probably not the best choice for cuts. (you can see one them in the first picture on the RP in the upper corner of the tray, the other cut in the second pic)

12 Likes

See, you learned from the master. Knew you had this! Awesome, getting 50% or more is great first try. I didn’t really specify on where to take cuts etc. and there’s a fine line on moisture (too much/little) in the plugs. Another time or two you’ll get 99% consistently trust ne

3 Likes

Thanks again brotha!
Glad to hear you are feeling a tad better. I did mess up by using a windex spray bottle. Even after cleaning quite thoroughly had some residual ammonia somewhere in there and the plants got a slight dose, whoop. Other than that, its been a lot of crossing fingers. :grinning:

Just learned this just now by observing the cuts that rooted vs the ones that haven’t yet. The males’ plugs were soaked and move then to the middle as the tray has a slight tilt to the left and the plugs were just sitting in water, noticeably effecting one male stem as it got waterlogged. It probably won’t survive but a learning experience in itself.

1 Like

That’s exactly the best way to learn, trial and error as it burns it in your mind permanently. As I said first try , great job! Ya the ammonia probs didn’t help some :wink: and thank you, I’m very happy I’m seeing improvement too, was scary and really not good for my anxiety. Feel like it’s been a month but it’s only been a week :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Nice! Is that their version of Afgooey?

Also, I’ve been meaning to ask how was Jaws Trainwreck Meds? I want to get some of that for a future run.

1 Like

Nah it’s the original gooey mother from Gooey Breeder himself, crazy frost on everything, sticky, greasy AF! and throws frost wicked early!

2 Likes

Ma Gooey and Run Away Bride…. Like a fruit cocktail x10

13 Likes

I can’t verity that one.

1 Like

Those look dank! I don’t remember it having any purple in the smoke, If I remember right, it was a vibrant nearly florescent green. It was very long ago and so I could be mixed up.

1 Like

That’s the RAB

1 Like

Runaway Bride?

1 Like

Run away bride

1 Like