Into the Grease pit with Coastal Mary autoflowers!

Now that dragonblood is in jars its time to start again. I originally planned to upgrade my tent by setting it up for a net and raising it off the ground for easier access… then I got high and here we are same as before lol.

I recently bought some autoflower seeds from one of the new overgrow sponsors @CoastalMarySeeds and in turn they sent me some extras to try aswell so I only see it fitting to dedicate my tent to their beans for this run! Thanks again coastalmary!

For this run I will be running all feminized auto flowers.

Blueberry
wedding cake
Devil XXL
LSD.

I had a bit of a rocky start by turning my first 4 seeds into soup with an over heating heat pad (oops) so I started 4 more and left them in the tent with the light on to make it about 30 degrees celcius. 3 have broke ground and I’m only waiting on LSD to catch up… which it probably won’t because I ran out of litfa… poked at it with a pin, exposed some green inside then accidentally split the shell in 2 lol. So I stuffed it on top of dirt, if its doing nothing by tommorow ill start a new one and leave it the fack alone.

For now all I’ve got is a boring sprout pic

And I guess a pic of the evil leaf eating 18LB demon spawn

18 Likes

For this run ill be using Diablo nutrients 3 part fertilizers and their cal-mag (i dunno what cal mag is for, never used it but I guess I’m gonna) , theyre a company based out of British Columbia (as is coastal mary) and supposidly certified by health Canada or somthing (if that matters to anyone lol)

Beyond that I have
Grotek - pro silicate
Microbial mass
Head masta bloom booster

And if it ever arrives, a secret weapon also from diablo called “push” all I will say is its allowed in canada but not the USA and it may trigger some of the more au-natural organicky types lol… or it may be snake oil, we will see!

5 Likes

This is cool @Grease_Monkey. I got a pack of their gelato fems from a giveaway on here a few weeks ago. Plan on popping them soon.

3 Likes

Nice! Will be interesting to see how they grow, ive got a buddy in real life getting ready to start their strawberry cheese autos too… ive been trying to convince him to trade a few, but that’s a lost cause

They definitely came out of the gates swinging trying to make a good impression as a sponsor, so that’s cool!

4 Likes

Looks like the not so secret ingredient in push is tria. If the organic types have ever added alfalfa to their mix they’ve already used it. It’s a natural PGR.

1 Like

Haha you got it. I just saw “PGR” in the description figured some might scream Monsanto.

I’m on the edge whether it will be overpriced alfalfa tea or what. But " they claim" they’ve done side by side grows and the push plants tested upwards of 10% higher thc and more oil production.

They have another one called stunt monster that supposidly encourages super tight node spacing blah blah blah but holy hell its expensive

That reminds me I’ve also got a pack of free seeds from Mary that need running soon .
@CoastalMarySeeds

3 Likes

Looks like the active in Stunt Monster is kinetin @ .9% 129.99/L which is as per usual highway robbery for cannabis nutes. You could probably just buy some kinetin on ebay for a fraction of the price and mix up your own stock solution.

1 Like

I looked into that after reading your comment I found a place that ships free samples in canada but not to residential addresses… I wonder if they’d ship to a mechanic shop lol

Lol or there’s “trusty ole” wish

It also seems orchid cloning paste is cytokinin aswell, I wonder if its useable

3 Likes

Kinetin is a type of cytokinin which means that cytokinen pack may or may not have kinetin as part of its makeup. You can buy pure kinetin and it looks to be fairly cheap

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Kinetin-6-Furfurylaminopurine-25-grams-99-Authentic-Made-in-America-Anti-Aging/223624015674?hash=item341107af3a:g:p7gAAOSwpDRdaCog

4 Likes

Hmm I see, maybe ill dick around with that on a photo grow so I can take clones and do a proper side by side comparison. Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

The 3 that sprouted seem to be on their way… I germed another lsd… and then played with it. So today I started another one ffs lol. I gotta leave shit alone! This is why long weekends are bad, too much time to try and control nature lol

6 Likes

Day 8, they’re getting bigger! Top left (biggest) is DevilXXL, 2nd biggest is blueberry and then the smallest one is wedding cake. LSD is looking like a no go. Ive got 1 left but ill save that for another time if the one soaking doesn’t pop.

Yes that is a dry ass bowl of weed in the back

8 Likes

If the Lsd’s don’t go, let me know and I’ll replace em :slight_smile:

The rest are looking good!

4 Likes

I bought some PGR from aliexpress…lol…gonna waste a plant and see what happens.
C$ 0.57 50%OFF | 18g Paclobutrazol Bonsai Plant Growth Regulators Growing Aid Fertilizer
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr2KIah

2 Likes

Bwuahahahaha - love it. I too have an 18-20 # chunk, same color!

Can’t wait to see your progress! :v::peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

I picked up my bottle of push today, I was only supposed to get the 125ml bottle, but they screwed up and didn’t order the 125… so they sold me the 500 ml bottle for the price of the 125!! At 2.5ml per 100 liters of water i have a lifetime supply lol
I’ve got 5000 milk jugs worth of this stuff lol

7 Likes

I moved them into their final pots today. I switched from promix hp to promix “all purpose” with some added hp and a bit more perlite.
This stuff claims to feed for 9 months, do they typically put too much nutes in it to start feeding right away? Or am I good to go on some low dose feedings in the next couple days?

1 Like

I’ve never used that interesting to see how it does .

1 Like

It says its still peat based, the only difference i felt while mixing was that its got less perlite in it. I figured it was going to be more of a soil haha