Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

So many new members. :heart_eyes_cat: Welcome one and all.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!! Great job!!

Thanks mate. :relaxed:

This is fire princess the S2. Again f3 regular breeding, selected cut reversed, clone kept, bx reversal to S1 seed plant to create the S2. It’s quite stable, these are S2 seed plants.

Breeding is awesome fun.

7 Likes

What’s good OG? I’m ItsintheGenetics, I’m in the US and been growing on and off for 20 years. I’m passionate about this plant we all know and love! I’m disabled but still do what I can. As the name applies, I’m a big believer in good genetics. I’m running 2 4 x 4 tents with 2 HLG 100s in veg and a HLG 550 v2 in flower. I’m currently running CSI TK s1’s and Archive Rainbow Belts in flower. In veg is clones of each TKs, RBs, and vegging from seed Real Fire (Apple Fritter x (Zookies x Super Lemon Mac) by Lupos Cannaseed. Been a member of RIU since 2012 and never really checked out OG before joining. Love the ideas and principles of OG. Look forward to being apart of this community. :v:

12 Likes

Welcome to the site .

2 Likes

Welcome @ItsintheGenetics ! Glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Welcome, neighbor, to the party. I’ll be looking for your journal. I’m interested in strains that have been around for a while. Your future journal sounds interesting. Please remember to tag me in if you can.
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face: :v:

2 Likes

Welcome! :v:

3 Likes

Hi @SEMOActivist Welcome great intro
nice to meet you :cowboy_hat_face:

Welcome Gift… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi @ItsintheGenetics Welcome to the party
Nice to meet you :cowboy_hat_face:

Welcome Gift… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hi @ItsintheGenetics, welcome to OG! Great place to see good stuff and learn from great people! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @ItsintheGenetics , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics
@SEMOActivist

Welcome to the OG community!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Lmao did you really just spam an advertisement in someone’s introduction post that hasn’t been posted in in 9 months…

3 Likes

Contact the admin, @TeamOG theyll give you the run down youre looking for

3 Likes

Simple friend, you cannot advertise or promote products on OG without being a sponsor. While you contact the team that Grease_Monkey tagged I would suggest removing your ad and web address from your post.

No this is the introduce yourself page, not the introduce your company page.

6 Likes

A pm has been sent to the user and we are handling it now

6 Likes

Yea yea! Now you here this time now we know who you’re welcome to the big show!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

1 Like