Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to have forum LZ!

2 Likes

I found OG OG in my formative years and it taught me a lot about not only growing but also what the internet can be, in a positive way. I’m a husband, father, and a software engineer now who loves to tinker with just about anything. My state has a medical grower program now and I have a license so I’m looking to get back to speed and start my own grow. I work in a controlled environment team in charge of over 4 acres of greenhouse, growth chamber, and CEA space…all dedicated to plant research. Much of my work involves both physical and data automation. I’m hoping to apply those skills to develop a system that more or less runs itself!

So happy that OG is back!

16 Likes

Welcome aboard again @kevdougful
Have a good time
Enjoy all

3 Likes

Oh I’m gonna like you! :smiley: Welcome!

5 Likes

Hi @kevdougful! Welcome to back OG! You’ll love it here!! Again!! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Fish here from Southern Saskatchewan :canada: Am 45 scripted for 7 years growing for 25 off and on hope to get back at er here real soon I’ve had to start over
Favourite strain to grow either White Widow or Nuken favourite medicating strain has to be BC Chemo hands down
Thank for the add into this platform :clinking_glasses::dash::dash::v:

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @kevdougful and also to fellow Canadian @Fisherman420 , make yourselves at home. Lots to see and plenty of folk to meet so have fun.

3 Likes

Hi @Fisherman420! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Lots of fun and a number of great Canadians here!! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Bucket of LITFA? Haha

5 Likes

@Habibi

LITFA : Leave It The Fuck Alone

Has saved many a plant!

When in doubt, LITFA.

5 Likes

Welcome @kevdougful!

In my mind that is a no-till system. :smile:

Good to have you!

1 Like

Hahaha my friends have warned me of this, not to mess with it too much. I’ll try and be patient, and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from this first grow!

3 Likes

Comes in cool bottles.
LITFA
I believe there was a new and improved canned version by @ReikoX .

It’s can be diluted with the @Northern_Loki
overwattering solution :slight_smile:
d836dd7c9a4a319485fb5e427a941a4a46a49293_2_544x500.jpeg

14 Likes

That’s goldddd :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome @Arrowmatic, @Lady.Zandra63 and anybody I may have missed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @Fisherman420!

You know what’s good!

It can get a little rough here sometimes in some parts but probably nothing you can’t handle being Canadian.

1 Like

New delivery just arrived, and there’s plenty more where that came from!

4 Likes

It took me a hot minute to realize litfa wasn’t some kind of special fertilizer. Google had me stumped :joy:

6 Likes

I had previously only heard it in the context of healing tattoos/piercings!

3 Likes

Awesomeness cheers EH

3 Likes