Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

A friend turned me on to this site been growing a couple years hope to learn alot gonna try indoors I am old school so be easy

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @wbSamadhi
You’ll Have a good time here…

3 Likes

Hi @wny61!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
You’ll love it here…

2 Likes

the jesus big lebowski

3 Likes

Greetings @Lady.Zandra63 ! It’s so nice to see you joining OG with your hubby @Draig. . I’m sure he told you I remembered ‘Wanda’? (aka ‘The One That Would Not Die’) lol I know you and him both have a lot of knowledge to give out to the great folks here! Look forward to interacting with you again, it’ been awhile!

3 Likes

:wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @wny61

1 Like

Hey Hi, I’m new here but old to growin weed. I just wanted to say hallo before I get all active and involved here.
Y’all be cool, pine

13 Likes

Welcome @pine ! We do love “active and involved”!
See you on the boards :bear:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG Pine :+1:

4 Likes

Pleased to meet you @pine , welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Hello Headybear, thanks for the warm welcome. Same goes to you Shadey. Site look nice and friendly.
Doug Dawson, you Sour Bub project really has my attention. I’m a huge Bog fan and i don’t ever see my grow not having BOGs genetic in there. Thanks for the welcome. I’mgonna look around a bit but I’ll be looking in on y’alls threads and posting up my spot soon
Thanks again for the warm welcome😃

9 Likes

Welcome to all the new OG members!

4 Likes

Thank you Yetigrows, you’re awsome.I need to figure out these controls. This forum’s a hotrod.

4 Likes

Ask questions my friend, someone will happily help.

We’re family here.

5 Likes

Welcome Pine!

5 Likes

yeah, lots of good info tucked away here :slight_smile: Good peeps too…

Welcome to OG. As well as welcome to all the members since my last visit to this thread! OG is growing all the time, literally and figuratively! LOL

5 Likes

Hi @pine!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Todays my one week anniversary, amazing site, much seed

6 Likes