Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @Barkeater ! I agree. The vibe on here is calming compared to others I have seen.
Mo allows for medical grows, and thank God for it, but I look forward to the time when anyone, anywhere can grow their own medicine or recreational pot without looking over their shoulder.

4 Likes

@wherethefriesat & @Barkeater ! Welcome to the fun and looking forward to seeing what y’all end up doing in the time to come! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG! @CoolBreeze , your gonna love it here.:sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Hello OG,
Been here a year or so, but never posted in this space.
I grew the hydro gas in seattle back in the early 90s, then a game warden found the 28 pounds I was carrying out of a gorilla site. So it goes…Class C and a slap on the hand. Just fired up a tent a couple of years ago banging around with mediocre genetics. Recently picked up some good ones - planning on running Tony Green’s GG4 RIL once my present run completes here in a mid Atlantic state that has yet to deal with the home grow. Have a good day all!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you jumped in @justdrew !

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, @justdrew. With 4 green bars next to your name (as of this post), I can see you’ve been around the site, but this is the first time I’ve seen you.

Wow, getting popped with 28 pounds (fresh/wet?) and only getting a slap on the wrist in the early 90’s? Good lawyer and/or good luck - that’s for sure!

lol…about 150 of us have had the same plans for the past couple of months, but that’s another story :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @justdrew. Great to have you aboard, looking forward to seeing your next grow as you know we really love pics round here. Look around and make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @justdrew

3 Likes

wet…somehow there was less than 50 grams when we went to trial. That and we got THE lawyer, Jeffery Steinborn who got us in front of THE right judge. Pretty sure it was '95. 30 days community service. $800 fine. 1 year probation. For that weight, it’s a slap on the wrist.

10 Likes

Hi everyone been hanging out here for couple weeks now just wanted to say I love the community it’s amazing the amount of kindness generosity and support that is here

Excited to hangout have a great time with great conversations and try to give to the community as I see so many here do

Hope everyone has awesome week ahead of them

9 Likes

Hi CoolBreeze here,

Great to find this site.
I’m doing Commercial Grow right now.
Looking forward to meet and network with all you great growers and breeders.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CoolBreeze! So glad you found the place.
If you are well versed in growing CBD rich strains I would like to pick your brain about judging trichomes on those vs on high THC strains. Please stop by my grow journal.
And again, welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome all you people its great to see so many new and experienced growers joining OG, theres a great wealth of knowledge here.

4 Likes

Glad I’m not alone​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Howdy everyone, Bassman5420 here. Figured I would do a short introduction instead of hide in the shadows. I’m just your average simple home-grower. Recent legalization and family members with long term ailments has driven me to try and explore various strains to help make them have a better life. I grow organic and I am moving into the no till/living soil department as soon as some room opened up, excited to start building up some soil that is teeming with life. Very glad to be chillin over here.

11 Likes

Welcome @bassman5420! Glad you can join us. Lots of useful info and awesome people here on the OG.

4 Likes

Hi @bassman5420, welcome to OG! Full of good stuff to learn and a lot of great people here!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the conversation side of things @justdrew ! Your run in with the authorities must be a great anecdote to tell considering how wonderful things worked out for you… well, ideally they never caught you.

As I always say to folks for pretty much anything: “Have fun! Don’t get caught!”.

@bassman5420 , Welcome to OG as well! Your gonna have a blast here learning how to hone your medicine makin’ :wink:

3 Likes

What’s up! Welcome…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @bassman5420

3 Likes