Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome @Everythingzen . glad to have onboard

2 Likes

Thank you Gonzo! It will be nice to have fellow Virginians around to commiserate with during my summer grow, LOL.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I learned a lot from that outdoor grow, all of the worst parts of the Bible hit those plants.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!! @Everythingzen

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Igrowdirt and @Everythingzen !

:green_heart: living soil… Check out :arrow_double_down:… Yes… It’s a Sub irrigation thread but you will find all kinds of the growing styles you are interested. Living soil, KNF/JADAM, FFJ/FPJ, Compost Tea

and

@Everythingzen :green_heart: the indoor and outdoor gardens !
You may be interested in :arrow_double_down:

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hello Everyone

Im from the DC area and have a few successful grows under my belt thanks to sites like this. Its incredibly helpful to see pics and have access to all of the knowledge here. I also love the vibe of this place.

16 Likes

welcome, make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Everythingzen! We are so happy to see you here! Couch jumpers Indoors, outdoors, all around the town, this is the place to be for growers and positivity!

8 Likes

Welcome @Everythingzen to the best dang community in the world! Happy to see another Virginian around here!

7 Likes

Howdy, @Bambam, and welcome to OG! Relax, pull up a seat, roll a fat one, have a Donut 2 and enjoy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Do I need to do anything to join the VA group?

7 Likes

Nothing to do except click :arrow_forward: Virginia Is For Lovers

I am sure @CrunchBerries and the Virginia crew will take care of ya!

Glad to have you here :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Cool thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Bambam!

Glad to have you aboard the OG…

Looks like the OG has rubbed off on ya already! :wink:

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bambam youll love it here ! I can’t say how helpful this site is from the knowledge shared, to accessing rare genetic lines and such that members are preserving. Plus everyone I’ve talked to and met on here have been absolutely kind, helpful, and just awesome overall!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Everythingzen your off to a great start with both indoor and out the zen is with you :+1:

Hi Bambam welcome to OG get a thread started and throw up some pics man :v:

6 Likes

@Bambam . welcome family. Have a merry christmas to u from DA’ OG FAM BOUY​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::trophy::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Everythingzen and @Bambam! Make yourself at home and enjoy!

4 Likes

hello I am a grower who used to grow in MA and now grow in CA. I have many bodhi and copa strains to go through.

13 Likes