Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Eldritch_Lab , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Eldritch_Lab!

Here’s to Growing this miracle plant and learning new stuff on the OG while meeting some good people!

1 Like

Hello to everyone on Overgrow. It is a fantastic platform for the exchange of information. I grow Durban Poison and power plant.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rayman , make yourself at home. Lots to see and plenty of folks to meet. Feel free to post a pic or 2 of your plants, we love pics :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rayman. Your in the best place on earth.

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Rayman !

You have definitely made it to the right place…

I am sure with a little help from your friends on the OG we can get that indoor dialed in for ya.

With A Little Help From My Friends

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I have already added to my repetios of information.

1 Like

Yep, welcome to OG, @Rayman! Lots of information and fun to be had here! Coming out of an egg

Welcome to OG @Rayman and @Eldritch_Lab the land of green dreams !

2 Likes

Hello overgrow. Been gone for a awhile. Life. Family that sorta thing. Just starting to put together a little grow room. and thanks to Barefrog for gifting me a few seeds so I could get underway growing again. Hope to be able to repay the favor sometime in the future my man. Anyways. Always loved growin my own, Any questions hit me up.

8 Likes

Welcome back @dankitydank1976, the party’s still going.

1 Like

Yes welcome everyone. Not only is the party still going, but it’s getting bigger and better with all you new members.

4 Likes

Here is one for you.
Do you need more beans?

4 Likes

I too can’t wait I am tired of the high priced seeds with the promises of jacks bean stalk. I am 59 years old and have thrown away a gold mine in my time so far, never saw this one coming. Real kills me to buy seeds when back in the day the bags were loaded with them.

4 Likes

Rate back at you, and thank you as wel

Nice to see all people are really reading these post and politely responding still try to get used to. I will always strive to respond back.

3 Likes

Howdy THCeed. Yes man I could use some seeds if you have any to give. It’d be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

You come to the right place. Check out this thread “beans for everyone”

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @dankitydank1976 :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @dankitydank1976!

I’m pretty new here myself, but I’ve never seen anyplace like this (perhaps other than the Oregon Country Fair).

I predict you are going to fall in love again! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes