Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OverGrow, @Mr.NoBoDy! I"m so happy you’ve decided to become active rather than simply lurk. smile1 And why do I say I’m glad you, someone I don’t know, have decided to become active here? Because I’m sure your insights will be valuable to others here, as well as the other way around. Welcome! Pot leaf hopper 48

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.NoBoDy!

6 Likes

@Mr.NoBoDy, welcome to OG. You’ll love it here.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.NoBoDy , glad you decided to join us. :v:

5 Likes

@Mr.NoBoDy, Welcome to OG! You’ll love this amazing place!
:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Mr.NoBoDy ! Check out the Virginia Is For Lovers thread to meet some of your neighbors.

4 Likes

Hey @Mr.NoBoDy Welcome to the front of the house! Good to have you.

3 Likes

Welcome @Mr.NoBoDy , very humble name. Reminds me of that character in Jim Jarmusch’s movie Dead Man starring Johnny Depp and Iggy Pop.

Good to have you here and feel free to start a grow journal and tag me. :+1:

Have a great time! This goes for all the other new souls as well! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow.
Hop right in! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome, @Mr.NoBoDy ! A familiar story around here, and one that usually has a happy ending! Welcome to the last forum you’ll lurk on, and what hopefully becomes a nice home away from home for ya!
Looking forward to crossing paths soon, and damn glad to meet ya.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

I’ve never posted a grow before. Maybe I should do a journal. Show everyone my shaolin-like skills at slaughtering seedlings until only the elite of survivors remain lol

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Mr.NoBoDy, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

New to the site. Been growing off and on for 10+ years. Stopped because I got tired of having to hide my grow but now my state has finally gone legal and I’m back in the grow saddle again. I honestly barely smoke anymore and just love growing the plants like my grandma loves her flower garden. I supply a few friends that cover my grow costs. Was a member of opengrow forum for along time but it seems that site is dead so I searched and found this one. Searching the threads I was pleasantly surprised to see alot of names from opengrow here .

Just finished my first legal grow. Grimm bros c99 pineapple and c99 purple. Each plant was in a 6 gal octopot running urban farms Vegtable fert for veg and garden of eden for flower(my go to octopot formula, love the simplicity) . Also added silcablast and hydroguard.

Chop day pic

25 Likes

Welcome to OG @OrganicallyChalenged :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the party. I’m sure you’ll love it here!

Looks like you’re growing in a 2×4 with an Electric Sky? Is this a SCROG?

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @OrganicallyChalenged . Your comment reads that of a true gardener who enjoys being around the plants and their pleasant vibes. That’s whatsup! Much love

2 Likes

Hey, the more grow journals there are, the more info we all have, which means we can all make better informed choices which brings better results. It’s also nice to be able to look back to your old grow journals and realize how much things have improved, or you rediscover something important that was forgotten. They’re also inspiring to people contemplating growing their own. And the more people grow cannabis, the more seeds there are to go around. Grow journals are a win-win. :+1:

Whether it is intentional or not, stress testing is a good way to go about breeding.
I’ve got thrips stress testing my current seed crop. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @OrganicallyChalenged, looks like you’re doing alright. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome! Nice canopy management! Corner to corner full! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @OrganicallyChalenged!

Based primarily on the beautiful pics of your grow, I predict you’re going to fit right in here! :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes