Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @piper1 and @Wyatt_Herb @joheimgrohen @castro.dman115
This is a very cool place to hang, stick around a while, you may even become part of a family. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG bro, hope you enjoy the community!

And also @Wyatt_Herb, @joheimgrohen and @castro.dman115

Happy growing to everybody!

3 Likes

Whats up everyone! I finally got the time, energy, and courage to make an account and Im super stoked to join the takeover! Hope everyone is doing well and having a great season outdoors and in! Here is one of my girls getting the chop yesterday, still trying to figure out how to post photos, lets see if this works…20220711_195608|375x500

12 Likes

Wooot welcome @Dendro !

When you upload a picture, wait till it says 100% and turns into a code… then post and you’ll get the picture…

Now I’m anxious, FIX IT!! Lol

Welcome

7 Likes

Greeting @Dendro and welcome to OG. I see @toastyjakes mentioned how to deal with photos so I will post yours for you and if you get it fixed I can take it down again :slight_smile: What strain is it?

Here is the pic of @Dendro 's lady being chopped yesterday everyone.

9 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @joheimgrohen @castro.dman115 @Dendro :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wow, thanks yall! Some real awesome computer wizards here! It’s gonna take me abit to figure all this out, out here in the Appalachian mountains of Va with only a cell phone and absolutely no tech skillz :)…strain is Don Johnson by Freak Genetics…I messed up this round real bad at first, they pulled through though pretty nice, h202 is a life saver! Lemme try and get this one to work…

13 Likes

Hey @Dendro, welcome aboard!

2 Likes

@Toker1 check out this thread, and Welcome!

2 Likes

Sweet, it worked :muscle:…this one is a mystery girl from Jersey Gardens? Couldn’t find anything on her but looks like some chem in there to me…hit her and the Don with this dude…

Banana Berry Muffins from Nachos and El’Sapos…had some early light dep stuff that lined up perfectly for some early summer bud with free beans, gotta love this life! Thank everyone for the warm welcome, stay up yall!:v::heart:

12 Likes

Hi @Dendro! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

1 Like

Just stopping in to say hello.
Been growing a bit now.
Was a long member elsewhere but things in the technology sense happend
So here I am.
I do photos and autos
Mostly photos
Use FFHF
And their nutes
While I do use full spectrum
Led I prefer blurple or a flower red setting about
3 weeks in.
That’s about it, humble grower who got sick of crappie weed, dope dealers
Waiting on the man
And running out, hate that but it’s been 4 years since that happened so I decided
To do something about it.
Gardens are a fit for me
Canna a natural one.
Peace everyone.

29 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow bromigo…

8 Likes

Well what u been growing lately?

3 Likes

Welcome, just got here as well :grinning: been doing some manual light dep with outdoor containers…

17 Likes

Gelato, tropicana fast version
Auto orange punch xxl
Cheese auto xxx
And my strain mindless
Sugar Punch x Maple leaf indica and fruit salad.

9 Likes

19 Likes

Hello @Toker1 and welcome to OG awesome group of people! I’m sure you’ll be happy you joined.

Welcome @Dendro OG is a great community, best forum ever!
BTW Nice buds!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG

what’s upppppp, @Dendro and @Toker1!

now that’s what i’m talking about. don’t be afraid to join the overgrow community y’all new users/lurkers and maybe new growers. it took me a minute to start posting as well, but ever since i did, it’s been an awesome experience! to get connected and be able to chat with other passionate growers is absolutely priceless.

thanks for sharing your grow photos you two.

@Toker1 how’d that bud end up smoking?

@Dendro you’re providing your plants a beautiful environment to grow in and they’re responding in kind. gorgeous work. if that’s your “messed up this round real bad” results, i can’t wait to see what your “pretty happy with this grow” results will look like.

1 Like