Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thank you brother truly appreciate the invite… also yo what’s up everybody and semper fi too my fellow vets…

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @CaptainNemo. You’ll find answers here for sure.

6 Likes

@Pharaoh989, welcome aboard and welcome to OG. Thanks for your service.

6 Likes

welcome to OG @CaptainNemo and @Pharaoh989 ! you sure`ll like it here!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @CaptainNemo and @Pharaoh989, welcome to OG. The last cannabis website you’ll ever need.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Definitely looking forward too making progress with my green thumb thank you everybody… can’t wait too learn different mediums for these beautiful plants we are easing as our own

12 Likes

Thank you very excited to get started

7 Likes

Thank you brother hello everybody grand rising make sure y’all get those highs in…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @CaptainNemo and @Pharaoh989! This is definitely the place to be for cannabis growers.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @CaptainNemo and @Pharaoh989 .

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, this place is a wealth of information! Happy reading and growing!

6 Likes

Welcome @CaptainNemo @Pharaoh989 @CanEhDiana @Dankdude @LzBoy and any others I may have missed :wave: You really are gonna love it here. We’ve been waiting on you! Pull up a bowl and make yourself at home!

16 Likes

cindy 99 and crosses maybe? next year im running a cross of it outdoors at 45N, supposed to finish by 3rd week of september.

4 Likes

Thanks, love the art work. Getting use to the site. A bit confusing at first. But getting there.

4 Likes

new sticker?..would be a TRue OG sticker for sure

3 Likes

That’d be an awesome sticker

4 Likes

Bro this is wicked cool :+1::rofl::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

3 Likes

He fella’s

I am checking in from Belgium. I am currently in my 13th outdoor season. I am a seedmaker by heart. I have a few focusses, a few passions within the genepool.
One is preserving and linebreeding very light sensitive outdoor varieties that are able to finish in our Northern context. I grow at 52N. Which basically means I need varieties that will bloom under 15/9 16/8 or even 22/2 light cycle. But contrary to autoflower genetics you can keep these light sensitive varieties as mother stock. That said, they don’t like being kept in veg one bit and will let you know by throwing pistils on 24/0 constantly.

Two is searching for the two polar opposites in terms of high: a sedative and powerful body centered indica stone and a crisp clear, activating, kinda euphoric, suny sativa high without the slightest hint of a comedown, no heavy afterhigh.
On the indica front I am looking into Black Domina (crosses)
On the sativa front (aka. equatorials aka. NarrowLeafdrugCultivars) I am looking into Punto Rojo (by the majestic Satva), Vietnamese, OriginalHaze (Golli+JohnnyChicago>MadMac>Elanius)

The big goal, the quest, is then to get this kind of high/stone into an early finishing cross.

I have plenty of seeds to share, but did not really find in the TUI if I am allowed to share

Well, that’s it for an intro. Nice to be among fellow enthusiasts!

22 Likes

Hello from Virginia. Long time lurker first post ever.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @LzBoy @CaptainNemo @dankdude @Purplekushqueen @CanEhDiana @Pharaoh989 @Arnold @Dbeard804 :fire::grinning::raised_hands::+1::star_struck:

4 Likes