Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Abukeif, and all of you new members, I am sure you will like the place. Best growers on the net here.

5 Likes

wow lots of new names, and new faces…can’t wait to see you all out and about in the realms of overgrow. Get out there and have some fun…Welcome to all the newcomers…

7 Likes

Welcome aboard brother
There’s a great deal of us old opengrow peeps here you’ll fit right in!

East coast is the most

Peace
Paps

5 Likes

Hey, @Papalag ! I recognize your handle! I lurked more than I posted over there, for sure, but learned a ton. Is anybody out there working to preserve some of Sannie’s stuff? I’m sitting on a couple dozen Herijuana beans—feel like I might do a seed run and share *with a bunch of new online friends, since that stuff felt so precious, especially for the medical users I know in my parents’ generation…

7 Likes

That’s a great idea

I miss killinfields and Sannies Jack and don’t forget shackzilla those strains will be missed

I did cross sugar punch with gogi og it’s looks and smokes like SP
And still talked 12 weeks lol

Welcome again hopefully you’ll start a thread and if you do tag me, I’ll stop bye

2 Likes

I may know a guy who knows a guy who did a preservation run of Killing Fields recently… :wink:

9 Likes

That would be an awesome seed run

2 Likes

Hi OGers,

Newly registered here, so doing the presentation dance. :grinning:
I’ve grown our beloved pot since I was a teenager (guerilla then indoor). Ended up being a bit active on some forums after having lurked a while online to learn. But had to take a break 10 years ago because #life you know.
Now I have more time for it, plus this year a friend was kind enough to share his greenhouse. :star_struck: So far so good but I’m a bit rusty, and summer is a bit nasty here this year.
While getting back up online I’ve noticed a few forums I liked went down or dormant as well as people going MIA too. :neutral_face: Happy to see overgrow went back though and seems to thrive with a good vibe. I’ve been lurking a bit (as many I guess lol) and liked what I’ve read.

Anyway, glad to meet you!

FF

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @funkyfunk , make yourself at home. :v:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @funkyfunk, welcome to overgrow, you should be able to knock the rust off and be up and running in no time.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @funkyfunk. This is the only place you need from now on.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @funkyfunk! This is definitely the place to be if you’re a grower of the weed we all love so much! Can’t wait to see some pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcoming everyone! I’m pretty sure it’s a place I’ll enjoy. Hopefully time will come soon when I’ll be able to give and show as much as I have read :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome to the best place in earth @funkyfunk :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome friend! You have found a truly amazing place amongst all of the other forums.
Overgrow isn’t just a forum, it a community!

3 Likes

@Va.CATION357 feel free to introduce yourself to everyone! They’re friendly I promise! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @funkyfunk :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello… I’m a VA grower and love meeting new growers especially in Virginia.

20 Likes

Nice to meet ya @Va.CATION357, I’m a hop skip and a jump north of you. Welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Va.CATION357 :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes