Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hilariously, the tek I used for 6 years is now archived with a warning that says: this is an old way of doing things, we don’t recommend you try this. :crazy_face::grimacing::rofl:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @MushroomManMycology and thanks for becoming a sponsor. :v:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @MushroomManMycology, @bracht2thefuture nice to meet you both. Mmmmm love me some magic mushrooms.:mushroom:

2 Likes

welcome to OG, @bracht2thefuture and @MushroomManMycology! good to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome on board, @MushroomManMycology!

For shrooms fans, here is MMM’s #sponsored topic: Proud to be a new sponsor- get some mycology with your botany. Coupon code inside!

8 Likes

@bracht2thefuture, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MushroomManMycology.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @DrEvill @RancidDude @bracht2thefuture & @MushroomManMycology ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Thanks Joe! I can’t wait to get to know more folks here and spread the spores <3

Giveaway coming in Sept once I am settled, so people can keep an eye out in the sponsored section for that soon

Mush love <3

9 Likes

Hay mushroom guy welcome

I’m may be interested it the non psychotropic type
Like shiitake portobellos all the stuff that I could eat without having to worry, do you offer these things?

3 Likes

Love all your names. Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:
:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Hi my friend!

I carry over 20 different species/varieties of legal gourmet/medicinal mushrooms in addition to the psychoactive spores.

I have shiitake, Lion’s Mane, many Oysters, Reishis, Pioppino, Turkey Tail… you’ll have to checkout my website to see everything! I have a gourmet liquid culture library pack that has 2 of each species, you can save a good bit by using the overgrow discount code!
I look forward to helping you get these cultures and start your gourmet grow journey.

9 Likes

Welcome, welcome, @bracht2thefuture ! Love the handle. Welcome, @MushroomManMycology ! Thanks for sponsoring and joining the others in being a backbone to such a great place!
Looking forward to crossing paths!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

Welcome to the party @bracht2thefuture and @MushroomManMycology. Glad to have ya! :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi all! Just a indoor grower and hash maker looking to learn and heard this was a good place to do it. Looking forward to talking with everyone!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, @brainwashedhash! This is definitely a great place for both! Pot leaf hopper Buncha stoner growers around here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @brainwashedhash :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @brainwashedhash :v:

1 Like

@brainwashedhash, welcome to OG.

1 Like