Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Nice to meet you @dopemine, welcome to OG, can’t wait to see your plants.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You can check out my current grow here :smiley: https://overgrow.com/t/experimental-simple-hydro-grow

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @dopemine :+1:

2 Likes

@dopemine, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @dopemine! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @dopemine and @Kyleromero94! Pot leaf hopper Let the fun begin!!

3 Likes

Hello from Europe! I have been lurking a while and finally decided to join. I have not been growing for a couple of years but hoping to get started again soon…after I tidy up and organise myself :laughing:

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @Fela, you will be back in the swing of things soon my friend.

4 Likes

Thank you Prince. I think it’s probably best for me to never stop growing as it’s easier to keep going than start again. And way easier to just stop!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you @Fela, welcome to overgrow, get yer grow on.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Fela

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Fela!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Fela! No need to lurk. We’re a pretty friendly group of crazed growers round these parts (which is everywhere in the world)! (Of course, I’m a killer of plants (at least this year I was, but we don’t need to talk about that right now! lol (1)))

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Fela :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Fela. The positive encouragement around here within the community is wonderful. Understandable is the feeling of wanting to tidy up and organize, to feel comfortable before starting something we know is worthwhile. Dive in! Tidy, organize or what need be and get that garden going. You already know how rewarding those enjoyable feelings of tending a garden will be. Stoked for you to be building that momentum again. Much love

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Garcimore. Much love

3 Likes

Hello from UK, newbie here, just been lurking and sponging information for a while thought I’d finally join in a bit more, definitely loving the vibe here already glad I joined :raised_hands:

13 Likes

Welcome @Sadharbour69 and the other new ones!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Sadharbour69! No reason to lurk any longer and, not only that, you can continue to indulge yourself in information! Become bloated with it! HA! I can’t wait to see the results!

4 Likes

@mota hopefully I can indulge myself as much as you suggest :joy: I would love to be bloated with such information and I will be sure to post some results when I’m able to do so!

5 Likes