Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @MarcelH and @3rdgengrower! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @MarcelH !

Sounds like you will fit right in at the OG.

Hope to see you around in here.

and as always!
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MarcelH

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MarcelH

3 Likes

Welcome & thanks for joining @MarcelH! I’ll be looking forward to your journal. Keep us posted, yeah?

OGTW,
Marola

1 Like

Grateful indeed :pray:

Yeah will start one as soon as the buds on some recently flipped girls start setting! Can’t really start a journal with a smoke report - or can I :thinking:

Cleaning up some Lemon Thai X seeds at the moment, popped some cocoa kush crosses of San’s Esko repros and going through some Accidents (Raspberry Truffle x MendoBreath (M)) to see if I can keep one! Have some comfrey waiting to get FPJ’d into plant food for flower as well.

Uh well after saying all that I should really get one going actually, but I’m at a smoke report level and that stuff slows me down hard :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

thanks for the big welcome from everyone it is great to see people being nice to one another i will be posting pic of the grow soon

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3: We are Glad to have you here @3rdgengrower and @MarcelH .

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello I’m new here and am excited to learn and share with this community

12 Likes

Welcome @Big_Yeloe !

4 Likes

Welcome @MarcelH and @Big_Yeloe :seedling: enjoy it :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @Big_Yeloe! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome @Big_Yeloe welcome. Good people here. You’ll have fun.

6 Likes

@3rdgengrower @MarcelH @Big_Yeloe

Welcome to the JETS

west-side

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Big_Yeloe!

and as always!

7 Likes

I am new to Overgrow so I thought I would introduce myself and say high…

I am an old Canadian hippie that enjoys growing all sorts of plants, from cannabis, to all types of fruits and veggies ect…

I have been growing for going on 17 years now, I started back when me and my wife first got together.

Since then I have gardened everything from tomatoes to watermelons, grapes, green beans, corn, lettuce ,spinach, carrots and several other things…

This year I decided to start redoing my outdoor garden beds, canna beds and set the ground work for future expansion…

I went from no outside garden “fruits and veggies”, to now I have 4 beds that are 5ft x 26ft x 2ft, fully dug out and amended with mushroom compost, various composts/manures, pre made soil, dry amendments ect…

Now I am redoing my indoor garden, the wife finally gave me the go ahead to start flowering back indoors, as long as I contain the smells this time “lol saving power last time”, she will be ok with the garden… I will also be doing indoor fruits and veggies as well later next year…

Either way it’s nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you…

Any fellow Canadian growers I’d like to say a big “fekin eh right, good to see ya bud”!

16 Likes

Welcome @HippyFarmer420

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @HippyFarmer420 !

You are going to fit right in!

Only on the OG for 2 hours and have your "Kosher King"along with some Greenpoint Stardawg crosses grow posted. :clap:

There are a bunch of your Canadian brothers and sisters on the OG!

You may want to check out one of your Canadian brother post :arrow_down:

Glad you could join the party and as always!

5 Likes

Hi @HippyFarmer420! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @HippyFarmer420

3 Likes