Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) - #5083 by Thetravler.

Previous discussions:

9 Likes
New to the site!
Black Snow: The Grow Show
Hi everyone new to the site
2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!
Looking to trade for pollen
Looking overgrower threads for Canada
Upstate NY seeds/clones/grow grow
Outdoor bug control! spinosad vs BT vs systemic vs foliar spay?
Patience with Strawberry Banana Auto
(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes
*King Genetics Test Growers Wanted*
Older Packs & Older Regional Strains - How'd They Do?
Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 7)
Cannatrol users
Hello, new here , from icmag
New to OG just want to introduce myself
The Clone Bank
Starting my grow in AZ
Show me young buds
Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice :cherry_blossom:
8 years of OverGrow sign up to be a sponsor, cannabis seed, veg or flower seed and or prize provider
New member to join Overgrow Community
The Vault's Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And win 120 + seeds giveaway!
Sannie's jack seeds or clone, anyone?
Re-Introducing myself. I am WyattHerbShiva.
Dungeons and Dab-rigs: Table Top RPG, Board Games, and more
Lonely's Micro Garden
Real Chem 91
ROGUTOPIA . 2024 . Rogue Dragon . Rogue 11 . Good Medicine F3 . Black Orchid . Hot Cakes auto . Emerald Fire F5 auto . Purple Haze auto . Critical auto
What did you get for Xmas ? 🎅
Alpine Haze 1.0
What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here
Snowhigh Seeds

Sorry iam totally out of line . I apologize for the rudeness so greeting to OG there alot of great people great advice and as you see very self regulated ! Have a great day and hope you enjoy OG !

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Taxolotl and @Thetravler. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Thetravler!

3 Likes

@Thetravler, Welcome to OG !
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Thetravler!

5 Likes

Hello, I’m new to cultivation with 3 decent runs under my belt. I’m indoor In a 4x4 running 2 mars hydro TSL 2000’s. Using fox farms ocean forest and fox farms nutrients. So far so good, but I know I’m time it will get better. Not in it to make money or a name just trying to save money and have the meds that help me without side effects. Hadn’t had any real concerns until I started growing the red snake. She never seems to get enough food I can’t keep her from turning yellow. The rest of my ladies are nice and green and then I got a yellow plant with some donkey d*±s on her. She smells like you just peeled an orange and I want to do her justice. I can post pics if needed, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @anon93645075! Pictures are always encouraged and appreciated here! There are lots of places to show off your handiwork, or you could start a thread. I double dip dizzy dare you (whateverthefuckthatmeans)! ROFLMAO Welcome, brother. smile1

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @anon93645075!

2 Likes

Glad to see you here @anon93645075!
Welcome to OG.
:seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075 , feel free to start a grow journal, plenty peeps happy to help here.
The number of pictures you can post may be limited because you’re new.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve officially said high to the community although I have posted a few of my cooks.
Retired railworker (30 year T - Break) that has a little corner in the basement now.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon93645075 and @DDCooper :v:

3 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075 and @DDCooper.
You’ve found the right place! :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thetravler.

2 Likes

@anon93645075, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

@DDCooper, welcome to OG. You’re gonna need a bigger corner.

3 Likes

Is @DDCooper a play on DB Cooper, or are you part of a large chested co-op? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DDCooper! This place is all you’ll need!
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes