Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) - #5083 by Thetravler.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

Sorry iam totally out of line . I apologize for the rudeness so greeting to OG there alot of great people great advice and as you see very self regulated ! Have a great day and hope you enjoy OG !

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Taxolotl and @Thetravler. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Thetravler!

3 Likes

@Thetravler, Welcome to OG !
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Thetravler!

5 Likes

Hello, I’m new to cultivation with 3 decent runs under my belt. I’m indoor In a 4x4 running 2 mars hydro TSL 2000’s. Using fox farms ocean forest and fox farms nutrients. So far so good, but I know I’m time it will get better. Not in it to make money or a name just trying to save money and have the meds that help me without side effects. Hadn’t had any real concerns until I started growing the red snake. She never seems to get enough food I can’t keep her from turning yellow. The rest of my ladies are nice and green and then I got a yellow plant with some donkey d*±s on her. She smells like you just peeled an orange and I want to do her justice. I can post pics if needed, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @anon93645075! Pictures are always encouraged and appreciated here! There are lots of places to show off your handiwork, or you could start a thread. I double dip dizzy dare you (whateverthefuckthatmeans)! ROFLMAO Welcome, brother. smile1

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @anon93645075!

2 Likes

Glad to see you here @anon93645075!
Welcome to OG.
:seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075 , feel free to start a grow journal, plenty peeps happy to help here.
The number of pictures you can post may be limited because you’re new.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve officially said high to the community although I have posted a few of my cooks.
Retired railworker (30 year T - Break) that has a little corner in the basement now.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon93645075 and @DDCooper :v:

3 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075 and @DDCooper.
You’ve found the right place! :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thetravler.

1 Like

@anon93645075, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

@DDCooper, welcome to OG. You’re gonna need a bigger corner.

3 Likes

Is @DDCooper a play on DB Cooper, or are you part of a large chested co-op? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @DDCooper! This place is all you’ll need!
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes