Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Nocturn ! You are in great company friend, and I believe we have a number of German folks who have since joined after legalization. Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome fellow newbie!!!

5 Likes

Hello

I am Micha from Berlin Germany
I grow indoor organic (living soil) with viparspectra Led and love sativa.

Indica is also great for meditation of course.

Have been an activist for 25 years and still active.

I have a dream that one day all humans have a healthy THC, CBD or cannabis level and keep working on it

25 Likes

Welcome to OG @Michasber !! Looking forward to seeing you around :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Guten Tag ! @Michasber Welcome to Overgrow !! :herb:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Michasber , glad you decided to join us. :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Figolus @MadMac @PollenCharlie @Nocturn @Michasber :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

@Michasber, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

This is a CHATGPT reply. People do not talk like this.

18 Likes

Shit like this freak me out

He obviously signed in under a different name

Peeps donā€™t speak like that is damn right

Like whoā€™s really watching now

Got to go
By

12 Likes

I do when I apologies for major mess ups. But, I am old and was taught to do this :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

wow @CocoaCoir - i was likeā€¦ guy seems sincere or maybe like serious at leastā€¦ (then i checked the reason for the ban i was likeā€¦ mmmmmm tough one). but your find makes it worse lol. thanks.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nocturn and @Michasber happy to have you here. Iā€™m glad you get to come out of hiding and join the discussion with all of us. It can only do good for our community!

10 Likes

Oh Snapā€‹:flushed::flushed::flushed:ā€¦I too applauded and shed a single tear after I read his apologyā€¦Say it ainā€™t soā€‹:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:
Thank U for sharing

11 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Michasber!

5 Likes

images

16 Likes

Eyy up guys, new to forum Iā€™m from UK, Iā€™ve been growing a while now, Iā€™m looking forward to adding a few of my small grows. Cheers peeps. :man_farmer:

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @2-scoops , make yourself at home. :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @2-scoops.

Ideal was a great show, very underrated. Could be time for a rewatch :thinking:

9 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Michasber @2-scoops :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes