Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! And @420Baldie that looks great!

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @C_in_CT ! :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to the group

6 Likes

@dankisdope , @toerist123 , @Exodi , @HillbillyHaze , @GROWER , @TOSH , @WitchDoctor31 , @C_in_CT - welcome, welcome! Damn glad to meet y’all, and thanks for joining us! Hope you’ve found your way around easily enough and plenty to dive into. Nothing like Overgrow for great people and better discussions of everyone’s favorite flower. Hope to catch you in the wild soon.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

13 Likes

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :pray:
Peace farmerlion

4 Likes

Warm OG welcome @TOSH @WitchDoctor31 @C_in_CT :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi I’m Maillady and I’m glad to have found this forum! I just recently began to grow. Currently still on my first attempt. I will be happy to look through and learn from you all :blush:

16 Likes

@Maillady, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Maillady happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maillady ! Growers of all experience levels here, I’m a new grower myself. Stick around, this is the best place on the internet for it :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Maillady! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Maillady. This place has a treasure trove of info for new growers and old. Please ask questions everyone is helpful here.
:v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Maillady 1f33f

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Maillady ! You found the right place to come and learn. Woot!

7 Likes

Hi,
i smoke and grow cannabis for almost 28 yrs now. Always smalscale and only for passion and joy. Reading stonermagazines and forums were always something i realy enjoy but druglaws let never an option for me to participate in Cannabis Culture.
With the legalization in Germany i wanted to do at least a little step out of the shadow.
So i hope i can give at least some appreciation back to you all, after 20+ years of just consuming information.
Cannabis cultivation is the real Esperanto

24 Likes

Welcome @Chills to the OG. Happy to have you here.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Chills ! Stick around friend, it’s the best spot online :heart::seedling::wink:

12 Likes

@Chills, welcome to Overgrow.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Maillady! Pot leaf hopper

That is a very insightful observation. d8JBdDJ I fucking love it!

7 Likes

@Chills Welcome!

8 Likes