Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Medicineman420 :v:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @Medicineman420, I love your plants, I’m enjoying my first legal outdoor grow. Not quite as big as yours. Welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Ok here we go.

18 Likes

Here is my purple kush in week four of flower. I am new again to site and am looking for like minded individuals to socialize with about growing.

I’ve been growing for about six years and just started pollination of my plants. It can all be addictive. Besides the purple kush open pollination I also just began an open pollination of Maui wowie. I’m having a difficult time maneuvering the app so be patient with me.lets see if I can figure out how to drop some more photos.

16 Likes

23 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Il_medical! Actually, though, based on your photos, I might have simply said welcome home. :+1:

10 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Il_medical happy to have you here! When you start posting in a journal give me a tag, I’d be happy to follow along. Great plants!

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Il_medical :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

@Il_medical, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Il_medical .

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Il_medical :herb:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Medicineman420

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Il_medical!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Il_medical ! You look like you know what you’re doing, can’t wait to see you around !

8 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to join this community. I’ve been growing cannabis for 6 years but I’ve been gardening for 12. I’m looking to take my breeding projects to the next level. I want to provide quality genetics with actual work put behind them. I’m looking forward to bouncing ideas off you guys and making new friends.

16 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Messiah happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Messiah :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Messiah
cheers

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Messiah ! You have found the right spot friend, stick around!

6 Likes

@Messiah, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes