Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG. This is an amazing place! @1ganjaguild
:seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome my friend.
Greetings from the northern continent!
:smiley:

1 Like

Blessings Flow to all who OverGrow. Peace. Love and Ganja.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thetravler @anon93645075 @DDCooper @LordGraceToke @1ganjaguild ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hello back at you ! Thanks for the greeting, Iā€™ve been on here probably A month now . Really smart and greatly noligible people , I have been throughly enjoying meeting new people and learning new things . Cheers !

3 Likes

Soil sleuth is that just your name or do you actually mix different soils , the reason I asking is we were just having this discussion on a another thread yesterday. What your favorite soil mix to grow in .

2 Likes

Just a fun name for the badge. No mixing soils, I prefer to run Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.

1 Like

It would be a good suggestion to make this thread pinned for new members if possible, as they comment or with a few days of staying pinned the pinned thread is removed. Helpful for people not able to see this thread

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if you seen it but I did say it was a conversation that was on another thread . I was just making conversation lol but I check and see they might already have a thread but I will check thank you cheers !

1 Like

Haha I so screwed my eyes are so bad ! I just noticed what you meant about the badge ! What you expect from a newbie !

1 Like

Poking my head up from my hole. Been around since the 90ā€™s but there were always heads around when I was younger, so I never ventured on to forums. Here I am now lol.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DietPeps! Letā€™s grow some weed. In fact, letā€™s overgrow the world! :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the party! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

WELCOME, welcome, and for some welcome back, @Taxolotl , @Thetravler , @anon93645075 , @DDCooper , @LordGraceToke , @1ganjaguild , @DietPeps !!! I hope yā€™all find as much knowledge and community here as we have, and come to call some corner of it home. Canā€™t wait to see what youā€™re workng on, and hereā€™s to all your gardens!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Thank you all, I definitely feel welcome here. In fact, I already hooked up some pollen for my current experiment:

3 Likes

Ok finally ! Iā€™m really new to the grow lingo !your talking f1 s2 things of that nature yesterday a guy made an f1 into an s1 then bred it with another f1 what happened in English !

1 Like

@DietPeps Welcome to OG !
:seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @1ganjaguild and @DietPeps :v:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DietPeps!

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcomes Iā€™ve been enjoying looking through some grow diaries and am very excited to start my next seeds. I have a mother plant work in progress right now and just ordered some headband 99 tester seeds off brother grimms sale. Looking for some donny burger seeds/clones/pollen other than the $250 reg seeds offered.

9 Likes