Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@Papageorgio, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Glad you made here @Papageorgio should find people who can help with outdoor southwest usa.

6 Likes

Welcome from one papa to another

Peace
Paps

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Papageorgio!

5 Likes

Hello All. Been growing autos in a 4x4 for 2.5 years. Mostly fastbuds and sweet seeds strains. Found OG while looking for ways to better my results. @Carty, your autos done Carts way is inspiring and has so much info.
I’m looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

I also keep a big veggie garden for the past 10 years so I have lots of experience with plants in general. We also have a small flock of chickens and a few beehives.

34 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cloud9. Great looking garden.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Cloud9! Obviously, there are lots of various weed threads, but I’ll also point out that there is an insect thread and a chickens thread. I don’t think there is a bee keeping thread… yet. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheC525 , @Perdigon , @Pixie65 , @Sintax , @Papageorgio and @Cloud9. Glad you all decided to join us. :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Sintax, @Papageorgio, @Cloud9
:seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome to all you newcomers!
Make yourselves at home.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @TheC525 @Perdigon @Pixie65 @Sintax @Papageorgio @Cloud9!!!

Good that you’re here, enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cloud9 :+1:

3 Likes

Hello All,
My buddy says this is the know all site for my home grow. So I said I have to check it out. All I can say is WOW. He was spot on. I’ve been growing outside for a few years and I’m on my 3rd indoor tent grow now. My outdoor grow has been hit in the past but the indoor grow is soooo much better. The quality of a good indoor grow nug is unmatched. I have had some issues with spider mites. Seems like they love gorilla glue! Anyway enough about me. This site looks amazing and I’m thrilled to be on here. I’m sure I will learn a lot! Thanks up front.

24 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @PaperTech.

3 Likes

Your buddy is definitely correct!

Welcome to OG, @PaperTech! It really is the place for growers of our favorite weed! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Cloud9 and @PaperTech!

4 Likes

What’s up OG! I’m a former planet skunker, took a little break. Living in a now legal state I’ve been farting around outdoors for the last few years, getting a new LED tent dialed in before cracking any good beans. Popping in here after a Google search for celtic stone seeds came up hot with some familiar names doing some familiar things. What’s up @Draig & @Lady.Zandra63

23 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @SargentPiff

6 Likes

@SargentPiff, welcome to OG.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @SargentPiff!

5 Likes