Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Well I gotta be honest, I joined to discuss the election this year and my post was edited. Informed political discussion isn’t allowed on the board…

Thanks for the greetz though!

5 Likes

I wish I could have that garden outside too. Not yet. All indoor for now.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @PaperTech , @SargentPiff , @Neoknight .

Yes, you are correct @Neoknight , no political discussion allowed on OG. While it can be inconvenient, it has been shown how much better off we are without it. Too many fights and arguments happen over politics that the site moderation team would rather not happen. But being a grow site, all things growing and many other topics are welcomed. :v:

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Neoknight! Lots of show to see here!!

4 Likes

@Neoknight Welcome to OG !!
:seedling:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Neoknight!

4 Likes

Welcome @Neoknight , this is a forum about cannabis, there is a thread about cannabis policies and laws that is related to politics and mods keep it tight there too, luckily…
Politics inevitably brings out the worst in people.

So let’s focus on what unites us all.

It’s all about the benefits of this beautiful plant here, and sharing seeds, pollen and clones so that everyone who wants to can grow this magical species!

5 Likes

Hello all, I’ve been a lurker for awhile and decided to join. I have been growing off and on for 10 yrs. Now that Ohio has gone legal I’m back at it.

15 Likes

Welcome @Buckeye420 . Thank you for being here!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @Neoknight, welcome to overgrow, where our goal is to grow and preserve this plant for future generations to enjoy. You can find all the political news anywhere but here and I like it that way. Overgrow the world.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Buckeye420
:+1:

4 Likes

@Buckeye420, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Wow I skipped like 2 days I swear. Anyway a warm welcome to OG new folks! This is a great place to land with tons of genuinely awesome folks. You’ll find advice, generosity, and maybe even a little friendship.

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Buckeye420!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG Neoknight and @Buckeye420 .

5 Likes

Crane City here, excited to be a part of a great community. :muscle:

18 Likes

Welcome to OG :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Buckeye420 @CraneCityCannabis :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @CraneCityCannabis
:v:

5 Likes