Welcome to OG @Buckeye420! :green_heart:

Glad you’re here.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @CraneCityCannabis! :green_heart: :+1:

Glad you have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @CraneCityCannabis!

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. Im happy to be here.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. Im happy to be here. Looks like I found the right spot to help me out .

4 Likes

Loads of knowledgeable people here who are more than happy to help. The search bar is your friend for finding help using keywords.

4 Likes

Saturday morning Guys,

After few days of OG I can tell you… you blew me away like a proper cured COB :slight_smile:

Thanks to y’all :-*

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @CraneCityCannabis.

4 Likes

Welcome @CraneCityCannabis

3 Likes

Welcome @CraneCityCannabis welcome to the OverGrow

4 Likes

IMG_5286
@Papageorgio
@CraneCityCannabis
@Buckeye420
@Neoknight
@PaperTech
@SargentPiff

Welcome welcome!

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it. I’m just a noob that’s looking to get some knowledge from some people that are already growing . So far it’s been great & met some great folks. Always looking for info for this dry , hot southwest region

9 Likes

@Papageorgio rollit

5 Likes

Coolest emoji I’ve ever seen

8 Likes

Hey Overgrow!

I’m Topdecker. I recently got into the habit of growing various cultivars of marijuana once it became legal to do so in my home state.

I had promised my wife that I would grow my own smoke once I hit 60 years of age because I saw no reason to suffer aches and pains needlessly. She didn’t like that at all and we’ve sort of agreed to disagree starting back in 2003.

Fast forward to 2015 and my wife cannot sleep. She has a horrible case of insomnia and rarely gets any meaningful sleep. Her sweet personality changes and she becomes paranoid and, well, it is just really damn bad.

She discussed this with her priest and he suggested marijuana. So we make a trip to Colorado and find her some help. It isn’t great, but it helps a bit, so we end up making several more trips to find the right strains and finally she’s getting some rest.

I have rolled past the 60 mark, but I mostly grow to keep my wife supplied in strains that we know will work. And I grow strains that might help her - in fact, I found one that has since become her #2 strain.

Anyhow, it is funny how time and need shifts perspectives.

23 Likes

Hello all. Long ago I grew. Then I had wife/kids. No time. Now my state is legal, and I have time. I have used coco for cannabis as my main go to for starting out. Now I know what’s here. I’ll be helping others as I’m able but hope to fine tune my game. Thanks!

16 Likes

Welcome all

4 Likes

welcome to all new members!!! good that you found your way to us! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Welcome @Topdecker and @cjm840 og is a great place to be.

I hope to see your journals and follow along. @Topdecker which strains are your wife’s top 3 strains for her condition?

7 Likes

@Topdecker, @cjm840 Welcome to Overgrow !!
:seedling:

4 Likes