Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Just checking in… have a great day everyone

17 Likes

Hey @Cookiefarms welcome aboard

5 Likes

Welcome to og @Cookiefarms

5 Likes

I’m just a year and change behind you. Insomnia is one of the reasons my wife smokes, so on a good night she gets 4 hours sleep after smoking now.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Welcome to the site! What strains does she like?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Topdecker @cjm840 @Cookiefarms :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Topdecker.

2 Likes

@cjm840, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cookiefarms.

2 Likes

Big warm welcome to OG @Topdecker :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Cookiefarms
:+1:

1 Like

Natea kindly asked the same question.

Her favorite strain is Rug Burn OG. Eleven Roses is her second favorite. Everything else tends to leave her with a headache the following morning, but GG#4 and Blackwater are her back-up strains. She had also favored Death Star for a while, but it is now a distant 5th.

I have Northern Wreck, Pink Death Star, and Presidential OG all in the grow tent. I also have God’s Gift germinating, so it’s a long way out. So I’m trying to help her out with strains noted for helping with insomnia.

Rug Burn, I believe, was really designed to help with PTSD. I will wait and see how this next group of flower goes, but I am starting to wonder now if I should be aiming less at sleep and more towards calm/relaxed.

I am totally open to strain recommendations, especially for PTSD since I’ve not yet researched in that direction at all.

12 Likes

That’s not a bad idea. I don’t have a tone of recommendations since I’ve been more into the daytime energetic buzz since my state went legal. I’m currently running some indica doms. I’ll let you know if I think one of them will help.

Edit: if you start a grow journal, feel free to tag me. I’ll be happy to follow along. Best of luck finding all the great strains for you and the Mrs.!

4 Likes

Almost the same situation for my wife - she starts stirring once the heavy effects begin to wear-off which is normally 3 to 3.5 hours. I haven’t found anything with notably longer effects.

Anyhow, I feel your pain and know how horrible insomnia can be.

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Topdecker, @cjm840 and @Cookiefarms!

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Topdecker @cjm840 @Cookiefarms, nice to meet you.

6 Likes

Welcome @Topdecker , @cjm840 and @Cookiefarms , glad you decided to join us. :v:

8 Likes

Ooh, Gods Gift. Always wanted to try that one.

5 Likes

Just about everything works for my wife, but we noticed that a Gelato pheno kept her awake.

2 Likes