Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

exactly! just recently I ran Titanosauraus #1 by TerpFi3nd 2 rounds ago; very finicky, no real dominant terps & relatively low yield/bag appeal. Decided to keep some cuts and ran it last round; had amazing terps during late flower & insane bag appeal. Still a low yielder, but made me keep some cuts for a third trip around the LED sun to see if I can’t get an even better expression.

Some runs are better than others due to how much attention I’m paying the ladies or if I’m fiddling with my nutrients or light intensity.

Also food for thought: one of the best terp profiles I ever grew (Wedding Crasher #18 x Banana Punch #9 from Symbiotic; juicy blueberry cream with fruity exhale, flavor stayed till the end of the roach) came from the most annoying plant I’ve grown indoors ever. Was a finicky weakling that took almost 6 months to veg large enough to put into a 7gal, and then when it grew it grew in a bizarre clumping hand shape w/ fingernail sized buds that had way too high of a calyx to leaf ratio. But once that annoying trim session was over, I was left with 3oz of tight kushberries that had INSANE flavor.

Most of the time the juice isn’t worth the squeeze, but sometimes the most annoying plants have something really special to offer.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! I can tell I’ll be spending way too much time here :joy:

13 Likes

@GigaChungus_69420, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @GigaChungus_69420!

7 Likes

welcome to OG , @GigaChungus_69420 !! have a great time! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Jumbz. I’ve been growing since 2019 indoor/outdoor although I prefer to be outside lol. Currently I’m planning to do a no till for this year’s season in oregon. I dont useually put myself out there but most of the people I learned from aren’t around anymore so I figured it’s time to join the community. I can’t wait to see some grows and get some ideas flowing!

26 Likes

You just changed your life forever.
Welcome to the family.

13 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Jumbzz.

8 Likes

What’s up @Jumbzz! Used to live in Oregon, love the growing season out there.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jumbzz , glad you decided to join us. :v:

5 Likes

Yea I love it and the plants get big when healthy but man is PM a threat out here lol. Had to cut half my crop early last year :disappointed_relieved:. This year I’m trying more resistant strains lol

6 Likes

Yeah brother, it’s a game changer. Good on you for making your own, that’s the best way for sure.

Welcome to OG @GigaChungus_69420 , make yourself at home. :v:

4 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Jumbzz :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the never ending party at Overgrow, @Jumbzz! Nice to have another west coaster amongst us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Jumbzz
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Jumbzz, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Jumbzz!

3 Likes

Welcome to og @Jumbzz happy to have you. Feel free to tag me when you start your grow journal. I love to follow along.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Been lurking for a few weeks, just got my first grow going today so I’m sure I’ll have questions. Started with 3 LSD Auto seeds from Barneys Farm, hopefully they all pop and we’ll see how I do :slight_smile: !

19 Likes

Welcome @Organical !

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Organical, @Jumbzz @GigaChungus_69420 :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes